New 866-524-2706 Dealer Website
Used 866-522-4075 Email Dealer
Service 866-525-6654

Average based on 14 reviews.
  • Best deals

I am 62 and have bought a lot of cars in those years. I have never had a better experience than with Ottawa Chevrolet. I found my Cadillac on line and notified the salesman. Went down that evening and saw the most beautiful used Cadillac STS4. Within one hour they beat my already cleared financing by 1% and I signed the paperwork. Went down the next day and picked it up. No hassles whatsoever. No Wheeling and dealing. Just an offer from me and a counter offer that I could not refuse. Perfect salesmanship. I took it immediately on vacation and my left headlight went out. Took it back when I got home and it was fixed FREE!! Kudos to Ottawa Chevrolet and Erik the salesman and the finance Officer.

Roy, We sure are glad you are loving your STS! That car was definitely a beauty! You are a great guy and we appreciate the kind words online and when you stopped in the store to get your headlight fixed. We truly believe in making your experience here a great one. We hope you continue to enjoy your STS for years to come!

• Great dealership

It was a very easy and fun to buy a truck! The sales staff were great help and we were in and out in less than a hour.

David, Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad that we could make your experience a great one! Come back and see us sometime!

• Great service experience!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very happy to hear about the great experience you had with us!

The service department was very busy at the scheduled time for me to drop off my car. They worked hard to finish the scheduled service on time and washed my car. I was especially pleased that they were honest and professional. They did a great job and did not try to upsell me on anything I did not want or need at the time. Great experience!!

• Best Experiance

We are glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience! We hope you enjoy your Tacoma!

After searching for what I needed,I drove for two hours to find my next vehicle ready for the test drive.Salesman Eric Frost was ultimatly helpful in placing me with what I wanted.Jamie Varner gave me a fair price on my trade in and also sent the new owners manual in the mail per request.Kudos also to Greg George for wrapping it all up in a timely manner!

• Exceptional Service

We generally take our vehicles to Ottawa Chevy. We are treated with respect.

Thank you Marie for the kind words and thank you for being a loyal customer!

We generally take our vehicles to Ottawa Chevy. We are treated with respect.

Thank you Marie for the kind words and thank you for being a loyal customer!

• Matt

I only get repairs at Ottawa Chevrolet, because I do not have much money to make purchases. However, Matt and JR in the service department act as if I am buying a Cadillac every time I come in...they greet me by name, are as honest about prices and turnarounds as anyone can be, and they truly seem to care. I have all the comfort and trust that I would have if I was going to my personal friend down the street--but with all the professionalism and sophistication that is available from a real dealer. I am glad I found these guys.

Lee, Thank you so much for the vote of confidence in our service department. We do try very hard. It can sometimes be a challenge. Again, thank you Lee Schroeder! -JR Hernandez

• Quality Service, Clean work areas,Helpful personel

And thank you for the kind words! If there is anything we can do to help our customers, we will try our best to do so!

Quality dependable service. Friendly service people doing a great job to satisfy me with servicing and maintaing the quality of my vehicle. Thank you

• Great Experience

Everyone at Ottawa Chevrolet was a pleasure to work with. I Highly recommend going to them first when looking to buy a vehicle.

We appreciate the kind words! We hope you enjoy your new ride and if you need anything, just give us a call!

• Dealership Review

Thank you for the review! We strive to give our customers a great service no matter the reason.

I had excellent service with the above referenced dealership. The personnel are very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership if planning on purchasing a vehicle or in the need of repairs. The facility is very clean.

• Service was efficient

Karen was friendly and got me in my new car quickly and with all problems taken care of quickly.

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here!

We are happy to hear that you had a great experience here!