• Best looking Car

Runs Great. Great looking Car. Best shape of most cars this age. It turns eyes whenever we drive it.

Hi Tommy, Thank you for the great review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new car.

• Matt from Jax Beach

Hi Matt, Thank you for the review. Please tell your friends and family to see George for their next car.

Went to Tillman Auto on new Kings rd looking for a Charger. George did not have one on his lot but said he can get me one within a few hours. He called and texted me a few pictures. I went back and he had a great looking Charger and we worked out a deal. Thanks George I will tell my ship mates that are looking for a car to call you . Matt

• Inventory Clerk

Excellent price, beautiful vehicle! The folks there made this process so easy and fast! Excellent across the board!

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business.

• Wonderful experience buying my Mazda!!

Hi Wendy, Thank you for the review. Please tell your friends and family to consider Tillman Automotive Company for their next car purchase.

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had I was treated fairly and respectfully and I got a great deal I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a quality car

• My New SRX

Hi Ramona, Thank you for the review. Please tell your friends and family to consider Tillman Automotive Company for their next car purchase.

I had passed by the Tillmans on new Kings road and saw a pretty red SRX parked out front . My sister and I stopped in and looked at it. George let us take it for a test drive and when I came back he and Diane gave me a great deal. The next day I was a owner and George was great. i would buy from him again. Thanks George I love my SRX. :)

• My New Dart

Hi Erik, Thank you for the review. Please tell your friends and family to consider Tillman Automotive Company for their next car purchase.

Found a Dart online after my Acura broke down. George contacted me and worked with my dad over the phone in Michigan to get me a deal. Thanks George for helping and my dad also says thanks. I love the car

• I love My New Truck

Just came home fro deployment and was looking for a nice truck. I saw one online and George called me back and I went and looked at the truck and he did a great deal for me. All in a 1 afternoon. Really fast and I love the truck . Thank you George I will be back.

• Car For my Daughter

Thanks for the 5 star review. Please tell your friends and family to consider seeing George for their next vehicle purchase.

I was looking for a car for my girlfriends daughter and George was very helpful. We ran into a little snag at first but he was great at figuring out a solution and now her daughter is super happy with her Focus. Thanks George We will be back again

• Pleased buyer from Georgia

Thank you for the Review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

Called about a specific Buick Regal and George returned my call. He described car and after I stopped in he an Diane made me a great deal. He is easy and very helpful. Highly recommend this dealer and especially George. Thanks

Thank you for the Review. It was truly a pleasure to work with you.

• Two!!

Thank you for the 5 star review. Please tell your friends and family to see Jessie for their next vehicle purchase.

My husband and I were able to get a vehicle for both of us. Business and personal, I needed a truck for the business and he needed a gas saver for getting to work. Thank you Jessie, you went above and beyond! #TillmanOnMainSt Tillman auto on Main st ask for Jessie!