This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Wendy Duong is Awesome!!!

Took in my Jetta for maintenance work and Wendy helped me out. She helped me out last time, too, and she's just great. She greets you with a smile, is always happy to help out, and is excellent at her job. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

• LOVE MY NEW RAV 4!

Just bought a 2014 Rav 4 using the 0% interest 4-year program and am loving my new car :) The experience with Joseph H. was really great! He was kind enough to show me the different color options and upgrades so that I would feel 100% about my purchase. Worked hard to get the best price for me and Esteven A. was really great at making sure all the electronic gadgets were set up before I headed off on the road! Overall, great experience and would highly recommend to friends and family!

• Service was Ok. Facility was clean.

Price for service was misquoted by service rep. two times. Very disconcerting. Watch out!(battery replacement)

• West Covina

I felt very accommodated getting my rental car back to the agent and my old car to the dealer. Sales person was friendly and nice to be around.

• Oil change

Everyone was really nice and helpful William in service. The cashier I did not get her name and the driver who took me home and picked me up he was on time and very nice. thank you! I am very happy. Probably one of the best service overall.

• Good Service

I got a good price on my oil change. Everyone was really helpful. I had a shuttle waiting for me right away. Everything went great.

• Great service like always!

Even though my appointment wasn't until 2pm, when I showed up early Eddy helped me out. He took care of me right away. My car was done and I was on my way in 45 min.

The visit was great and Christy took care of my vehicle with good and fast service look forward to coming back.

• Dr. R. L. Henderson

William, my Service Manager, and another service agent greeted me immediately upon my arrival. They remembered me and my car. My service was completed in a very reasonable amount of time. Ms. Diedre and all of the staff, recognized me and were welcoming and friendly. My car looked like new after the complimentary wash. Thank you!

• Happy

The service was quick and the serviceman I checked in with (I believe his name is Tony. Sorry, I'm bad with names), is Always very professional and has always has a happy personality.