West Covina Toyota

(3.0) 116 reviews

Call This Dealer

3.0
  • Managerial staff in need of training
    July 13, 2017

The only reason this place even gets any stars is because of the sales person Gary. Otherwise in my opinion the upper level staff should be given some... kind of training of how to be courteous and polite to their customers. We were having some thought process over the car that we liked and ended up talking to some sales director whose name was Elaine....Super rude lady and I guess she thought that intimidation could actually speed up the sales process.It rather made us more stubborn on our choices. The sales guy was very nice and the store was good too.

• Wendy Duong is Awesome!!!
    March 17, 2015

Took in my Jetta for maintenance work and Wendy helped me out. She helped me out last time, too, and she's just great. She greets you with a smile, is... always happy to help out, and is excellent at her job. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

• LOVE MY NEW RAV 4!
    September 14, 2014

Just bought a 2014 Rav 4 using the 0% interest 4-year program and am loving my new car :) The experience with Joseph H. was really great! He was kind ...enough to show me the different color options and upgrades so that I would feel 100% about my purchase. Worked hard to get the best price for me and Esteven A. was really great at making sure all the electronic gadgets were set up before I headed off on the road! Overall, great experience and would highly recommend to friends and family!

• Service was Ok. Facility was clean.
    August 15, 2014

Price for service was misquoted by service rep. two times. Very disconcerting. Watch out!(battery replacement)

• West Covina
    May 20, 2014

I felt very accommodated getting my rental car back to the agent and my old car to the dealer. Sales person was friendly and nice to be around.

• Oil change
    May 16, 2014

Everyone was really nice and helpful William in service. The cashier I did not get her name and the driver who took me home and picked me up he was o...n time and very nice. thank you! I am very happy. Probably one of the best service overall.

• Good Service
    May 14, 2014

I got a good price on my oil change. Everyone was really helpful. I had a shuttle waiting for me right away. Everything went great.

• Great service like always!
    May 13, 2014

Even though my appointment wasn't until 2pm, when I showed up early Eddy helped me out. He took care of me right away. My car was done and I was on my... way in 45 min.

May 11, 2014

The visit was great and Christy took care of my vehicle with good and fast service look forward to coming back.

• Dr. R. L. Henderson
    May 8, 2014

William, my Service Manager, and another service agent greeted me immediately upon my arrival. They remembered me and my car. My service was complet...ed in a very reasonable amount of time. Ms. Diedre and all of the staff, recognized me and were welcoming and friendly. My car looked like new after the complimentary wash. Thank you!

West Covina Toyota