Panama City Toyota

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 20 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great people
    March 24, 2014

On 3/10/2014, I purchased a 2014 Camry from Toyota of Panama City, Florida. My purchase was an easy transaction due to the sales representative, Ramse...y Parnell. He was very helpful with his knowledge of the car and his pleasant character in making the deal. I was then sent to the finance department for the final paperwork. Branden Lamberson was patient in his explanation of the financing and warranties that were available. The transition of driving a truck for many years (my trade in) to driving a car has been easily excepted with the help from the staff at Panama City Toyota. I have since recommended the dealership to my friends. One of which has purchased a Camry also. I appreciate the feeling of a fair purchase and an honest dealership. Thank You, Janet Strickland

Oil change
    February 21, 2018

Took my mother in-laws car in for oil change and tire rotation. Never have I did this at any other facility, that they did not top of wiper fluid.Her ...fluid was way down I hope they put the 50 cents they saved to good use.

Registered Nurse
    February 5, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Toyota Camry from Panama City Toyota. Blake Mulligan, my sales representative went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied w...ith my purchase. He took more than enough time to make sure I was knowledgeable about each vehicle I inquired about. Almost like shopping for a car with your dad, brother, or uncle; I felt secure And comfortable with my purchase. Being a nurse, I meet a lot of people throughout the week and I have bragged on Blake’s excellent customer service skills, knowledge of cars, and inventory. Even after my purchase was final, he stayed late to make sure I knew how to utilize the many features of my car! It was a pleasure shopping with Blake! Pa

4Runner
    January 24, 2018

Excellent customer service! Went above and beyond and made an effort to meet my needs and make the lease possible. Appreciative for the patience an...d excellent customer service.

Dreamer123
    January 20, 2018

Work d with Alleia. Nice sales person and vailable by phone and text. Gave honest advice. Tried to help us get our dream car.facilities were not very ...inviting, cramped and based out of trailers.

Happy Toyota Camary Owner!!!
    January 16, 2018

The best car buying experience ever!!! John Nicholson made the entire process enjoyable, from the search of the perfect vehicle through the purchase. ...During delivery he made sure I understood everything on the car and followed up after to ask if I had any questions. I have bought several vehicles from John Nicholson and will definitely buy my next car at Panama City Toyota!!!

4RunnerTRD
    January 16, 2018

John Nicholson & Rocky Mount were great to work with! We will back in The near future as our car needs arise . Love our pro

Daniel Cook is the best!!!
    November 14, 2017

Thank you Daniel Cook for make my car buying experience easy! He is the best salesman I’ve come across.

Panama City toyota
    October 21, 2017

I was very pleased with the service that I received and I would recommend to others.

Tim M
    October 20, 2017

Purchased a 2015 Camry and the experience was exceptional. Chris Way was the sales rep who sold me my car and he went above and beyond to make the exp...erience a positive one. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He was honest and not pushy. He even offered to pick me up at work during lunch to test drive one of the vehicles I was interested in.

Panama City Toyota