Keffer Kia

161 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 19, 2019

I purchased my Sorento from another dealership, and Keffer Kia is my go to. I really appreciate my service manager, advisor, rep, techs, transport driver,... billing rep...i don’t want to leave anyone out because they have treated me respectfully and with sincere friendliness. The service has been excellent.

September 19, 2019

Friendly great people very knowledgeable I will buy my daughter a car there Thank you very much for your service looking forward to working with you again

• June 30, 2017

We enjoyed our buying experience with Harmonica Jim. Loved his jazzy little tunes.

April 26, 2019

I WANT TO COMMEND OUR SALESMAN DONNIE FOR ALL HIS HELP WITH PURCHADING OUR NEW 2020 KIA SOUL. ALSO WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALEX AND CASEY FOR MAKING THIS... PURCHASE HAPPEN FOR US..WE ARE IN LOVE WITH OUR NEW CAR WHICH WE CALL "BLACK BEAUTY"..I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE FOR A VEHICLE PURCHASE. COULDN'T ASK FOR KINDER MORE HELPFUL PEOPLE THAN THESE GUYS. THANK ALL OF YOU ONCE AGAIN..YOU GOT A VERY PLEASED GIRL HERE☺

March 5, 2019

My 2015 Kia Optima experienced engine failure. There was an recall and I was not advised by the service manager. The service was poor. You are not treated... like a customer if you did not purchase your car at that location.

August 10, 2018

Bought a 2018 Kia Optima on June 28. I did not realize that the down payment had to be cash so I was going to leave and maybe come back once I had enough... cash in checking to finish the deal. Well, the finance guy and the salesman promised to pay the fees associated with the cash advance from my credit card. That was 6 weeks ago. I have gotten several different replies - including " I will get right back to you." Ha, Ha. I like my car but DISLIKE the fact I was lied to and manipulated to help them finish a monthly and quarlerly quota. It makes you want to buy a car over the internet more and more.

June 29, 2018

Eddie Johnson was great, they even fixed my radio that was out of warranty. Sue McCloskey. I would highly recommend them to a friend. Eddie Johnson called... and followed up after the sale at least twice to see if everything was ok. I have never had a car dealer do that.

June 27, 2018

The service department is the worst at this location, they like to jurk people around, they do not like to honor their warranty at all, every time I... went to them they act like I am crazy, I took my car there a few years after I got the car and my car had a shortage in my radio & the horn only worked sometimes, I told the man that I didn’t want to have an electrical issue when it got older and he said that everything checked out fine, it didn’t check out fine I still have trouble with my horn and now I am having trouble with my transmission and every time I call they say that someone would get back to me, well they never did then I went on line to make an appointment and when I got to the appointment part there were some appointments on Saturday and when I went to click on a time there was no appointments, the lady on line asked if she could help me and when I told her when I could bring my car in she sent me a message back and it said that she couldn’t make an appointment for 24 hours then sent me a website to set it up!!! Well that was a wast of my time!! One upset customer!!! I am not sure with whom I spoken with there were several I hit a name because that was the only way that I could summit my review

June 20, 2018

I purchased my car from keffer kia almost two years ago (wonderful experience) and I regularly take my car back there for maintenance (oil changes, tire... rotation, etc). I have never had a bad experience with the keffer kia service department. They are always fast and thorough with servicing my vehicle. They continuously make me feel like a valued customer and I have never felt like they were trying to pressure me into unnecessary repairs/services.

June 12, 2018

The staff && process was smooth && pleasant. Great service very understanding. Took my wants and made it happen. I recommend this place to anyone. Being... a woman and buying a car dealerships often try to take advantage of you but not this place.

Hi Bri, we are happy to hear your time at the dealership was a positive one! Thank you for taking the time to leave such great feedback! We hope to se...e you again soon!