3.5
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • I located the car myself and had it shipped

My experience was ok. I had researched and located the vehicle myself so, there wasnt much anyone had to do. The salesman was more worried about the air working than showing me the features of my new jeep. I didnt know what a sway bar was or axle button. my neighbor told me.

Oh, gosh! I'm sorry we weren't as helpful as we should have been. If there's anything we can improve on please, please let us know by calling our customer relations team @ 800-519-1511! ~bridget

• They bought my old car.

They paid a very fair price for my old car and were very professional about the whole process. It took about 30-45 min.

Thanks for the great review, Thrifty! It’s great to know when our customers are happy. Glad the selling process was easy!