• 2 New Cars and Great Experience!

Happy to help Tim. Hope your new MKX & Altima serve you well. Be sure to refer us to your friends & family!

I was referred to Eric Delacy through a long-time business contact who has worked with Eric for many years. I bought a "like new" 2013 Lincoln MKX and then bought a 2014 Nissan Altima 2 weeks later to replace my 6 and 8 year old vehicles. I found the process very low-key, simple and efficient which is how I prefer to purchase my vehicles. The Delacy Auto crew of Eric, Jason and Josh in services have been friendly and responsive to all my needs and I look forward to purchasing additional vehicles in the future and also having them service my vehicles for years to come! I'd highly recommend that you give these guys a try next time you're looking as they taught me that I can buy a higher caliber car than a comparable vehicle on the Dealer lot at a much better price.......I saved several thousand dollars dealing with Delacy Auto!

• Nice guys, good cars

Delacy automotive is one of few dealerships along concord that has some nice cars at fair prices and isn't operating using seedy financing. Jason made the experience really easy and low key. We bought a truck we had found on cars.com and will likely be coming back in a few months when my girlfriend is ready to replace her jeep. Thanks Jason and Delacy.

• Happy Customer

We found Delacy Automotive through Cars.com when looking for nice used car. The car was priced reasonably, very clean and had a Autocheck done on it. Staff at Delacy were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a used car.

• Great Experience

We’re happy you like your new Volkswagen. Thank you for your business and the great feedback.

I purchased a new VW from Delacy Automotive recently after searching all over the metro on cars.com. I hate the big dealerships so I avoided those as I don't like the pressure they impose on customers. After reading other positive reviews I decided to pay a visit to Delacy and was greeted by Eric, who was the owner. He let me know Jason would help me out when he was done with another customer. While I waited Eric talked to me about what I was looking for, everything from make & model to features to my budget. Once Jason wrapped up with the other customer Eric relayed all of what we had discussed and Jason showed me a few vehicles that were in my price range and that fit all or most of my preferences. After taking my VW for a test drive I was IN LOVE and ready to buy. They made the purchase process very easy and quick and I drove home that day. Would recommend to anyone who wants a great buying experience. Thanks Eric & Jason!

• Friendly Sales Staff & Great Deal! Thanks DeLacy!

Thank you for choosing Delacy Automotive, we hope to help you again in the future.

Recently bought a new set of wheels from DeLacy Automotive after finding them on Cars.com. My old car's engine went out and I had to find a new car fast. The DeLacy staff made my buying experience very easy and stress free. Happy with my purchase, will definitely return. Thanks DeLacy!

• Great Customer Service!

We have bought three vehicles from DeLacy. Best customer service ever! Also excellent service technicians in the garage!

Thank you for your repeat business, we strive for great customer service in both sales and service!