New 888-243-7815 Dealer Website
Service 888-243-8580

2.1
Average based on 8 reviews
  • New Car Process

I recently bought a 2012 Subaru Outback 2.5i limited from Corey Boyette at Don Jackson Subaru in Union City Atlanta. Before coming to Don Jackson I had researched and visited almost every single other Subaru dealership in the metro area. Needless to say, I had not found a dealer who was ready to sell me a car, yet knew, for sure, the car I wanted. Corey not only met me at a price I was willing to pay, he drove to Asheville to pick up the car, he met me to install my bluetooth after the deal, and he has continually shown me customer service above and beyond my expectations. I will continue to recommend this dealership to friends and family and commend Corey and Michael for their extra ordinary customer service! Thank you!

• Do not buy a car here

Drove 4 hours here from Alabama. When I got there one of the salesman drove the car home. I never saw the car? and they could not get a hold of the saleman.

• Nick Chambers is Awesome

Nick Chambers is awesome. He was very pacient and did all he could to get me into the car I wanted.

• Worst dealer ever

No customer service I was a potential buyer but didn't get any assistance worst dealer I ever experience will not go back or reccomened anyone

• Awful Experience

Me and my fiance went and test drove a car about 2 weeks ago at this dealership and it was the worst experience I've ever had with a dealership. As soon as we get in the car and start driving it makes a noise and we tell the dealer riding with is. We get back, sit down and he goes and speaks with someone over the mechanical department. We told him we were interested in buying the car if they would give us a discount so we could get whatever needed fixing fixed, so the RUDE man infers that they would fix it there and get thes RAISE THE PRICE!!!! I wouldn't reccomend them to anyone.

• HIGHLY DO NOT RECOMMEND

Last dealer I would ever refer anyone to just knowing I would have led someone into such disappointment

• Never use this dealership.

I will never use or recommend this dealership to anyone. Bought a lemon cash car and was totally mislead by the sales person. This dealer does not care about selling quality used cars. The worst experience I have ever had with buying a car. Total lost of money.

• will sell are car right out from under you!!!

My daughter (16) and I test drove a used vehicle and in doing so found out the the a/c was not working properly. She had picked this car out online. She wanted the car and I told them we wanted the car. I even said I would put down a deposit. They told me no that they would call me after the a/c was checked. I called for 5 days straight. They didn't call me once. I told them I would arrive around noon on friday to pay for the car and they said ok. I arrived as scheduled ( I live 55 miles north ) and around 10am that day, the GM sold the car to another individual. No one had the courtesy to call me much less hold the car for me after WE all had agreed. Mr. Woods, our sales rep, even said the GM didn't do the right thing and he knew we were coming to get the car Friday. I WOULD NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER EVER. I WILL BE TELLING EVERYONE I SEE. POOR CUSTOMER NO SERVICE..