Joe Cooper Ford of Shawnee

1.4 out of 5 (1.4) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• May 21, 2016

Jennifer McCorvey is the go to girl at Joe Cooper in Shawnee, Ok. Her cheerful attitude and tenacity to please anyone looking to buy a vehicle is just... wonderful. Our time with Jennifer was great. She will go above and beyond to make sure that your experience buying a vehicle is an enjoyable experience, while throwing any kind of stress out the window. Jennifer worked hard to find the right fit for us and didn't give up until we were more satisfied than we thought we could be. I highly recommend looking Jennifer up at Joe Coopers Ford in Shawnee, Ok. for your own car shopping experience. Her smile and great attitude will keep us coming back to her, along with her willingness to please. Thank you Jennifer for your help and support and look forward to seeing you again.

April 8, 2018

I contacted them about a used car that I saw online, I think it was a 2010 Maxima. I knew going into it and told them my credit would be an issue but ...you never know. They contacted me and ran my credit the salesman called asked about my trade said maybe not that car but something else and to give him 30 minutes and he would call me back and I never heard back from him, they just dropped me. I hated my not so good credit had to take a inquiry hit but it had to be done. I told him about my credit going into it so a friendly call saying they couldn't make anything work would have been nice. Salesman was ok when I talked to him, not overly friendly though.

March 29, 2018

Ethics were horrible. Very dishonest and left out key pointscaused unnecessary trip after being told everything was ok then acted like they didn't kn...ow what was going on

February 22, 2018

These guys left out key details when we were purchasing the car and then when we ran into issues 3 days later they charged us for a check-up and then ...basically said “get this your car off our lot because we can’t help you”Norman, OK

October 25, 2016

Went in to buy a truck listed online. After I drove it and said I'd take it, they discovered that the price listed on the Internet was a mistake .... ...By $17k . They noticed that several of them were wrong and said they couldn't do anything about it. I've bought 4 cars there in the past. Guess I'll have to go elsewhere from now on

I apologize for the negative experience you had here, that is not our typical customer experience. Unfortunately there was an error on the website tha...t lead to the confusion. I am sure you understand that we could not honor the erroneous $17,000 discrepancy on the vehicle. We do however look forward to another chance to work with you in the future. If you have any further comments or concerns please contact us at 405-273-7701. Respectfully, Joe Cooper Ford of Shawnee

June 26, 2016

Irritating that prices aren't listed on the vehicle. Looking for a used vehicle, but sales manager kept pushing for a new one. One salesperson w...as rude, while another was very nice but totally inexperienced. Went back a week later because was told by the manager over the phone that we had a deal on a used vehicle. When we got there he kept pushing a new car again, and said we'd need twice the amount down for the used one! We left and will never return.

April 13, 2016

I had the best experience at Joe Cooper Ford in Shawnee with Jennifer McCorvey. I did not feel pressure into the car, it was a smooth and simple trans...action. Very courteous, always smiling which made me leave with a smile on my face.

April 12, 2016

This was my first car purchase as an adult. I was adamant on pricing and the interest rate. I had done my homework, so I thought going into this I wou...ld face the "cliché" salesperson & car dealership environment. Oh no! Not the case. The salesperson (Jennifer McCorvey-GO SEE HER-She is awesome!!) and even general manager, yes, I said general manager made this an unbelievably easy experience with zero challenges. I was upfront on pricing and financing from the beginning, and they respected that. Also, since my parent purchased my first vehicle from Joe Cooper Ford in Shawnee when I was just sixteen years old, Joe Cooper Ford gave me $2000 extra on top of the fair market value of that same vehicle my parents purchased here seven years ago. I could not be happier!!

March 30, 2016

I was in desperate need of a car, it was last minute and all I had was a certain amount of money I could put down. I called Joe Cooper car place in Sh...awnee and Jennifer McCorvey found the perfect car for me. I'm in college , I have no credit, and I was looking for a car payment that I could manage. She was amazing. I left with a great car, not too many miles and is in great condition. I would recommend her to everyone that's in need of a great reliable car.

March 30, 2016

Jennifer is very helpful and will bend over backwards to help you, she is not pushy and she does not use salesman tactics.. She is the reason I am loo...king at Cooper to purchase my 3rd vehicle from them.

Joe Cooper Ford of Shawnee