Gjovik Ford

533 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 19, 2018

Don’t deal long distance with dealership. We’ve traded a few times long distance on cars found on website to find what we were looking for... and have always been pleased. Never have had one change deal after detailed negotiation and long drive. They weren’t even in the ball park. Car we were trading for wasn’t even cleaned up for presentation knowing we were coming to close deal. Don’t waste your time.

Kim, thank you for your honest feedback about your car shopping experience with us. It is our goal that every customer leaves satisfied so we are disa...ppointed to hear that you did not. We normally have no issues with this process but we didn't receive clear enough pictures pertaining to the damage on your vehicle which unfortunately created this situation. However, we'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around so please reach out to Tom Conlin at 630-925-7601 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

October 23, 2018

Lanny was great! An easy and low pressure car buying experience!

Michael, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you r...eceived and thank you again for choosing Gjovik Ford Inc.!

• November 15, 2017

From the time we entered the dealership until we picked up the car the following day, we were treated respectfully, with dignity and without pressure.... All questions were answered in a timely manner. All procedures involved with purchasing the car were addressed without issue.

September 28, 2018

I recently purchased two vehicles through Gjovik Ford and the experience was fabulous! Rob Bentley and the rest of the team made the process effortless,... enjoyable and pain-free. Rob went above and beyond to ensure our experience was perfect - and he succeeded. Our sincere thanks to Rob, Lou, Eric and the rest of the team at Gjovik Ford! We'll be back!

Kay, your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to... assist you! Safe travels!

August 24, 2018

This is the fourth vehicle that I have purchased from Gjovik Ford. Iggy Campos has sold me all of them and besides being extremely personable, I have found... him to be knowledgeable about the products he sells. I have also found the deals to be fair and the process to deliver the new car to be top notch.

Christopher, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! At Gjovik Ford Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to... seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

August 1, 2018

I love doing business with Gjovick’s! Everyone treats me like family. I’m very happy with my customer service and wouldn’t think of going... anywhere else!

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Gjovik Ford Inc. for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitat...e to call if you'd like further assistance.

July 7, 2018

As a new customer, I was treated with impeccable dignity. All personnel that I had contact with were willing to negotiate a fair base price.

June 19, 2018

I’ve had previous issues with my 2013 Ford focus ST Turbo, however that car knowing I have a peace of mind that they will take care of it for my... son who is taking it to college in Florida I decided that instead of a Chevy Camaro I would give for another chance I’m a previous for the owner on my new 2018 ford GT 5.0 fastback is absolutely divine ! Ford has taken care of me as a customer my hat goes off to Tom Conlin the GM Rick Segvich the sales representative whom I only deal with exclusively and Sherry the service manager.....Eric is Sales the Manager as well!

May 10, 2018

I had a wonderful experience picking out my new car. I can really tell the dealership valued what I was looking for in a car and they made the whole process... very easy and simple

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

May 10, 2018

I was looking to buy my very first car and this was the first place I went, and I am so glad I did. The process was so easy, and I felt very welcomed.... The whole staff is wonderful, helpful, and patient. I never felt pressured. They made it so easy and I will be back over and over again.

Meghan, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!