• Great dealership

Love my salesman!! Ignacio campos!! I bought a 2016 Ford Focus hatchback! Love my car! Service was very helpful! They got the job done?

We're happy to hear this, Catherine! Enjoy your new Focus and thanks for choosing Gjovik Ford!

• Peg 2nd Edge owner !

Awesome service guys and nice to deal with, brought my 2016 Edge in for oil change and tire rotation and was in and out in 30 minutes.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Peggy! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Great experience

We are happy to hear you have enjoyed visiting our service department, Joshua! We appreciate you as a customer and look forward to having you back.

Always a great experience with little to no wait. Excellent service with thorough inspection and courteous staff who take the time to answer questions.

• Oil Change

In-and-Out oil change ... all went well 50 characters

That's what we like to hear! Thanks for the post, Vicki!

In-and-Out oil change ... all went well 50 characters

That's what we like to hear! Thanks for the post, Vicki!

• Always Great Service

Julie, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I arrived on Wednesday afternoon and was told it would be 25 minutes before they got my car in. I was prepared for the wait, so I settled into the waiting room with my book. About 10 minutes later, I noticed my car was already gone from the lot, and they had it out and ready to go much faster than expected! I always get great service with a smile at Gjovik!

• Ford dealership

Everyone was very nice and friendly. They were also very accommodating to all my requests.

We really appreciate your feedback, Tiffani! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Recall repair

I called for appointment for a recall on my 2011 F-150, They scheduled it 3 days later, said it would take 1 hr. and it was done within an hour.

Thanks for choosing Gjovik Ford for your service needs, Richard! Our team is always happy to help!

• Service on S10

Every thing went as expected. Just an oil change and lube job.

We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

Every thing went as expected. Just an oil change and lube job.

• Service

The service department at Gjoviks has always been very responsive to my concerns

Robert, thank you for the feedback and your business. See you next time!

Robert, thank you for the feedback and your business. See you next time!

• Very Good!

Appointment scheduling was easy, and the service was done in the time expected.

We are happy to hear this, Donna! We love hearing feedback from our customers. See you next time!

Appointment scheduling was easy, and the service was done in the time expected.