Gengras Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.3
  • Awesome Experience

Just bought a used 2004 jeep wrangler from ralph at Gengras jeep in east hartford. Must say i've never been happier with sales process. no pressure ap...plied to buy and his patients with us test driving the jeep 3 times. ralph worked extermely hard to give us the best price. Honestly i can't wait to go back and buy another car from him. Wife finally got her dream jeep wrangler!!!! Gengras has a new cust for life :)

• Laura

Devin Booth was amazing He made buying a jeep so much fun and exciting. Fun and professional and I’m definitely going to refer some friends to him

• Don't Trust This Dealership

On July 24, I completed an online form for a free $50 Amazon gift card to test drive a 2017 Malibu. A woman called to schedule the appointment for Jul...y 25. The two men who I was told to ask for were not available. The person who gave me the sales pitch, ride, and quote (higher than website price) said he would file the gift card form. That person was not well aware of the selection and location of the vehicles. I noticed a plugged tire. I received no follow-up on the quote or gift card. I completed the online inquiry form seven times. On August 2, I brought a new car not at Gengras. (In general, test drive the vehicle(s) for which you get quote(s).

• Listing not accurate and lied in email

We found a car on cars.com at this dealer. We contacted them to make sure the listing was accurate, pricing correct and that the still had car in stoc...k. All of which was responded (over 3 emails, one with maganger) with an answer of yes price is accurate, car is in stock and all details in listing were accurate. We drove the 1 1/2 journey to find the car was being used by service manager, filthy, used cigarettes in it and it had 5,600 miles. The car was listed as new, 53 miles and listing showed pictures of when they accepted off the truck. I understand dealers use cars, but to confirm 3 times that the listing was accurate and then try to sell us a used car, shows the lack of customer care of this dealership. Also, to allow people smoke in the car is unacceptable. Bad dealership with bad values surrounding its customers. Would not recommend.

• New car purchase

I recently purchased a new 2017 Jeep Wrangler. My salesman was Devin Booth. He is a terrific salesman. He made the whole buying experience easy and ...stress free. He answered all my questions about the buying and finance process. He is a true asset to your dealership and he will definitely be my salesman again for my next car purchase.

• Used cars shopping

Good overal process they respond emails and did't push hard as others dealers , so i was confortable asking questions

• Very bad all around!

Purchased my Jeep Cherokee back in December of 2016 and ther are still fixing the paperwork, and here we are in July of 2017. They never return your ...calls and treat you like you are bothering them. When you appear in person they drag their feet like they don't want you there! They are one of the worst dealers I have ever seen in all departments and they don't seem to care. Love to hear from the owner as to why?

• Buy your car from Alan Wilner! He's the best!

I went in to buy a jeep cherokee and it was a very pleasant, professional and fun experience! Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful. My... sales man was Alan Wilner. He is the best man in the dealership! I'd send anyone I know to Alan!!!

• Great Experiance at Gengras Jeep in east hartford

My Wife and I had a wonderful experiance at this dealership Purchasing a pre-owned car! We would like to Thank John Foley for helping us purchase the ...car we were interested in! He was very Friendly and helpful to us.We did bring our puppy to the Dealership they all open the door's for him it was a sight to behold!Everyone just loved our little Brewster!! All the Employees at Gengras were all so friendly and helpful!this is with out a doubt Our best buying experiance on Buying a Vehicle!But our salesman john Foley was so wonderful and helpful he made you feel at home for sure!It felt like you were at a buddy's House thats how he made you Feel! Again Thanks very Much john foley and all the great people at Gengras Jeep You made My Wife and myself and Brewster Very happy Sincerely Jim&Debbie Poinatale&brwester

• poor service and no great personal

They not help you with more banks and they are not good enough service for costumes like you and me

Gengras Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM