Centennial Imports

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 63 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

63 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Centennial Imports from DealerRater.com

• March 10, 2017

This dealership is friendly and top notch. My sales representative David went above and beyond to make my buying experience great and easy. My car had... to be ordered. He gave me a tentative delivery date, but kept me informed of the actual delivery date. Once my car arrived at the dealership he took the time to explain all my features and controls. He made sure that I knew how everything worked and was setup. He also took the time to test drive my new vehicle to make sure I was comfortable driving my new car before I left the dealership. I would definitely recommend Centennial Imports (particular David) to anyone looking to purchase a car.

March 31, 2018

David Wrynn was extremely helpful. He found out what I was looking for and matched me with several versions of the model I was interested in. He was... very knowledgeable and went over all the features. He then worked with me to ensure that was able to get as close to the out the door price I could. This was my second Volvo purchase from this dealership and David. My service experience has always been excellent as well. The dealership as a whole treats me as a valued customer.

March 26, 2018

Special recognition goes to Pat Kearsey! Pat has been my service rep everytime I bring my car over. This time I had something fixed and he went abov...e and beyond to ensure there's no additional problems that I'm unaware of. Apparently, there is more issue more Pat made ways to cover the additional costs to fix that other issues. People like Pat do care about the people and not just about the business.

March 24, 2018

Excellent experience with sales and service. This was our third Volvo from Centennial Imports. David in sales, Pat in service and Tony the sales manag...er have made our dealings with Centennial so great. Only place to buy a car.

March 10, 2018

I was looking for another Volvo and when I found the 2012 S60 I knew that was what I wanted. I want to thank David again for taking such good care of ...us.

February 28, 2018

Had wonderful experience at Centennial Imports. My sales person David Wrynn make sure that we were taken care of and that we found the perfecr vehicl...e. I love my new Volvo. Everyone at the place was down to earth, straightforward and honest. Deal was quick no unnecessary back and for.

February 19, 2018

I have a 2018 Airstream Interstate which is made on a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. To have this coach serviced, you need not just a Mercedes-Benz dealersh...ip, it must also have a Sprinter franchise. Centennial Imports has both. So instead of having to go to Mobile, my drive now is 1.5 hours from my home in Miramar Beach, FL. These fine folks are building a new showroom and in construction. However, when you drive into the service department, you are met by a professional Assistant Service Manager and then the Tech that will be working on your car. Very nice. While there I also looked up the sales managers and general sales manager. They were excellent to me and extremely professional. I DON'T give Five Stars on reviews. But these folks deserve it. Give them a try. Be will.

January 21, 2018

My experience purchasing my first car was great! David Wrynn made it exciting and easy. He helped me every step of the way and found a car that was pe...rfect for me and it was a great price! I highly recommend David Wrynn and Centennial Imports! David always checks up on me to see how the car is and any question I have for him he is easy to communicate with and always gets back to me right away!

January 6, 2018

I have not purchased a new vehicle for myself since 1990...I have had a company car most of those years and always had a small sporty 2nd vehicle to d...rive on the weekends. I was seriously dreading the whole buying process but it truly was painless! The vehicle did most of the talking and I just couldn't get it out of my mind. No pressure but professional communication made it an easy decision and I am loving my new Volvo.

October 6, 2017

This is the second Mercedes I have purchased from Rick Neal. The first purchase was super painless. Rick was amazing in guiding us and helping us pic...k the right car for me. Since that time, my husband passed away. I was in need of a new car. I called Rick. I explained what I needed and wanted. He had it picked out for me before I even got to the lot. He made the process super easy. His knowledge of Mercedes is incredible. Thanks, again, Rick Neal.

Centennial Imports