McLarty Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • Great experience!

We found our 2008 Honda CR-V listed on Cars.com with Bale Honda. We chatted back and forth with Chuck for a day or two then went to Bale to test drive.... We liked it a lot so we bought it that day. Chuck was great, as were everyone that we dealt with there. I took it back that Friday for a full detail and everyone was very friendly and helpful as I was toting around a 3 month old. I'd definitely recommend Bale Honda, we had a wonderful experience with them!

• Customer

I had an appointment for an oil change. It took 1 .5 hours. My service rep was hung over and the technician did not make sure the drip pan screw was t...ight when done.

• Efficient Service

I was highly satisfied with the efficiency in which Joe McCaig, and Matthew Jones had my airbags replaced, along with fixing both the air filter and d...rive belt.  Plus, you get a free oil change if you download their app.

• Very disappointed

I was in town and my AC went out. I called the service area and they told me to bring in my vehicle. After driving 30 minutes, I waited in line for ...15 minutes while service employees just stood around. After someone came to talk to me, I explained that I had called and was told to bring in my vehicle. The employee gruffly explained that "we are too busy, there is no way I can even touch your vehicle today." I explained that I had called ahead and driven 30 minutes. No apology, just "we're too busy." Poorest customer service I have experienced and first 1 star review I have ever given.

• Good guys

Great honest people had what I wanted shipping it to my state at a fair cost !!!

• very poor service

They will help people with bad credit! They won't talk to someone to put in vehicle to help get the credit build up

• Ehh not to shabby nice clean facilities

I went to buy my first car here the car sells me was great he didn't rush me to buy anything I didn't want. I can't say the same about some of his co ...workers other than that my experience here wasn't too bad

• Awesome experience! Highly recommend!

I started looking for a vehicle online to shop for the best deal on a 2016 Hyundai Elantra and your dealership beat all of the others by far! Aaron wa...s awesome at helping us find the right vehicle. He was very professional! Right from the beginning of my search I received e-mails and was contacted with helpful information. It was really nice! I love my car! Thanks again! If your searching for a car try them first! I drove 100 miles and it was worth it! :)

• Failure to Complete

Representative from dealer called me the next day. I requested details on the vehicle I was interested in. Representative never called back. Poor F...ollow up

• Something to Hide on Used Cars

Reese, the "sales manager", literally went to personal insults when I rationally explained my concerns with their used car inspection process. When I ...called him on that he proceeded to yell over me. When I hung up on him he called back to keep yelling at me. I explained the story to the sales guy that was "working" the deal and asked, "After the insults from your your 'sales manager', Reese, could you explain how I'm supposed to buy this car from you and have any dignity?" He didn't have an answer. He didn't even try. He just apologized. They clearly don't want to sell cars.

McLarty Honda