New 866-558-1909 Dealer Website
Used 888-710-9230 Email Dealer
Service 866-644-4952

Average based on 112 reviews.
  • See Ray For Great Service!

I was interested in a used Accord that I saw on Cars.com. On my initial visit, I spoke with Ray Coursey, then went on a test drive. Unfortunately I was not able to purchase this Accord and continued to shop. I finally test drove a 2nd Accord which I purchased on February 6, 2015. From my first visit to the day of purchase was a little over 2 months. Ray worked with me, sending information, photos, etc but he was never pushy or rude. Ray never gave up on me and I made sure that he was the salesman to get my business. He is professional and courteous and he will work for you as he did for me. After the sale, I had a question concerning the type of oil that had been put into the engine and he got me an answer within 24 hours. Now that's service AFTER the sale! Ask for Ray when you are ready to purchase a vehicle from Grainger Honda. You'll be glad you did!

• Customer Service Like It Should Be

Glad we brought our Pilot to Grainger to be serviced. We appreciate our Blue Team!

• Grainger Honda

Steve Morgan is my service representative and he is the best. He is always helpful in getting me the best price for service and getting me in and out in a timely manner. Also, Grainger Honda is the best Honda dealership in Chatham County, Georgia. The dealership is always very clean and inviting.

• Great staff. Great service.

Danny Fields with the Orange team was in charge of servicing my car for an oil change, tire rotation, and to fix a recall on my car. The team was very friendly when I arrived and took care of my car immediately. I was provided with updates on my car service while my car was in their possession. I received an email saying my service was complete. Once arriving to pick up my car, I was greeted by a staff member right away and paid for my services within minutes, no waiting! This was my first time taking my car to Grainger Honda and I will be back again with any service needed done on my car.

I have always been satisfied with Grainger Honda. The vehicles and service are excellent. Steve Morgan has always offered an incredible level of service that is second to none. He is the main reason I stay with Grainger for my vehicle purchases and service.

• MY NEW CAR FROM GRAINGER HONDA

I would like to say thank you to several people at Grainger Honda who helped me get my NEW 2016 HONDA ACCORD EX-L! Tariek Robinson, Matt Fitz, Luke Grainger, Mark Green, and the wonderful lady that hooks us up with insurance (sorry I don't remember your name) you are all very nice and knowledgeable with your cars and the whole buying process and very helpful. I love my new Honda accord and my experience with you all was so pleasant that I am spreading the word for all my friends and family to come to Grainger Honda!

• Love Grainger Honda staff so much that I got car#4

I took my time to buy my latest vehicle, because I just couldn't decide what I really wanted. Not really in love with the new rounded look of all the brands, but needed to upgrade an older Honda. In the end, my decision came down to one factor: the staff at Grainger. I love that management and owners stop to talk to me and ensure my needs are met. I love the sales team and manage, Ronnie Moore. I LOVE that I was allowed to choose my service "team" even though he no longer is on a team; Robert Ivey. I trust him to tell me the truth and to ensure my vehicle is serviced correctly and safe for me to drive. I feel great when I walk in and they know MY name and graciously greet me. That is why I bought my 4th straight vehicle from Grainger!

• Repair

Brian was always very courteous and careful to keep me informed during a long and complex repair process. I appreciated his professionalism.

• Ms. Karen

I drove up for an oil change and found the service to be excelkent. Daniel Fields was very prompt and professional.

• Ask for Greg Haywood!

I mainly dealt with Greg Haywood during my car buying process and was met with excellent service! I was in the process of buying a new Honda Civic and he went through and showed me every aspect about the car! I would definitely recommend Grainger Honda!