Average based on 43 reviews
  • Low Pressure and Friendly

Sales team was great throughout the buying process. Got to compare different makes names and models (Kia, Nissan and Honda).

• Ron Bouchard Kia

A great experience! The salesman was super from start to finish... wrapped up the deal efficiently and presented the car in beautiful shape and explained all the features.

• Ron Bouchard's Kia

I love to visit Al and Chris in the service department! They are so nice and make sure that everything is done right the first time!

• 2nd Positive Experience with Ron Bouchard

This was my 2nd purchase of a vehicle from a Ron Bouchard dealership. In October 2015, I leased a Nissan Leaf through Richard Lyons. Great guy, and a good experience. This time I purchased a 2017 Kia Spirtage through Jake Walker. Another great guy and a good experience.

• lou1221

Ron Bouchards was great,they worked with me and got me exactly what I wanted.

Ron Bouchards was great,they worked with me and got me exactly what I wanted.

• My KIA Experience

Nice facility--friendly people who were knowledgeable about their product, good inventory and no strong sales pressure. Waits were a bit long between processes but understandable. Absolutely love our new Kia Sorrento and it's features.

• Love my Rogue!

I had a good time buying from Ron Bouchard. And an especially great experience working with Gina. She was super helpful and really, really went out of her way to help me. And so far, I'm loving my new Rogue. I've already recommended Bouchard's to a friend of mine.

• Great customer service

Andrew was awesome to deal with. I will gladly buy another car again from them.

Andrew was awesome to deal with. I will gladly buy another car again from them.

• Great service

First time buying a Kia, the process was quick and easy. They went out of there way to get me in the car quick. Excellent experience.

• Satisfied customer

Andrew and team accommodated all my requests and got the the vehicle that I was looking for and I am a completely satisfied customer. Would totally recommend Ron Bouchards Kia to my friends.