Victory Honda of Plymouth

213 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 24, 2018

Wanted to buy a vehicle, knew what I wanted and they had it, but sales manager Jim would not get back to me about the price, even though I was told I needed... to talk with him about it. Went to the dealer and some old school car salesman named Moz tried to first sell me an extended warranty/service contract before we even talked about the vehicle I wanted. I was pretty disappointed in this Honda dealership, still have not bought the car, but will try another dealer. Car buying sucks and they are the example of why.

We are very sorry to read this. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

November 15, 2018

I had an app for an oil change and an air bag recall. After waiting for an hour I was told that I should reschedule??!!...due to technical difficulties.... I went to the manager and was told that the wrong tag was assigned to my car by the technician. My car was supposed to undergo repair I didn't complain or ask for. Same thing like being on a hospital bed with the wrong name, diagnosis and treatment on your file. Human error, negligence and incompetence.

We are so sorry to read this, Florin. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

• April 28, 2018

Excellent customer service care by all department staff members at Victory Honda. Sales lady greeted me at the door and we drove my car into the service... area. The service department greeted me,offered and brought me something to drink. The service crew took my car and directed me to the Cafe area. No Long wait service was done right away.

Thank you so much, Tanesha!

September 21, 2018

Looking to waste your time and money? You’ve come to the right place. The service department will convince you that you need a $115 diagnostic test... to find out your gas cap isn’t on tight enough (spoiler alert- the service team already knew this was the issue). My money and I were thoroughly disrespected. If I could give it 0 stars I would.

We are sorry to read this, Mama1. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

September 1, 2018

I came in hoping to check out and possibly buy a new car. The dealer started out helpful and friendly but things quickly turned south once we started talking... about price. He became pushy and kept blowing off my questions with canned, deceitful answers. He even accused me of lying about information I had gathered. Things got worse when he brought his manager over. At least the dealer attempted to be polite, the manager didn't even bother. He was terse, rude, and when I mentioned that the asking price was too high, he muttered ok and promptly left without another word. Its clear that customer service and a quality experience for potential buyers is not something this dealership prioritizes.

We are very sorry to read this. We will work hard to ensure this does not happen again.

August 20, 2018

My experience is really bad while dealing with them. I was there to buy a car and became very disappointed with their service. Customer service is really... bad. I was annoyed with their behavior. The sales representative does not know how to behave with a customer. She was supercilious in her behavior. I would definitely tell my friends and acquaintances not to go there.

September 10, 2017

I you're looking for a Honda, then this is the place to go.

Thank you very much!

August 22, 2017

Scheduled an oil change for 1030am on a Saturday. Was told it would take an hour and a half because of the amount of walk-ins, but we would be given priority... because we had scheduled our maintenance. They have a nice waiting area and an area were they will make you food and snacks, free wifi and charging stations for your phones and tablets. Took almost exactly an hour and a half as promised.

Thank you very much for the find words and feedback, Joel!

August 20, 2017

Had great service and very timely. Everyone was very polite and friendly.

Thank you, Rich!

August 1, 2017

Rocky Walters did a fine job of overseeing the service on my car.

Thank you, Robert!