Victory Honda of Plymouth

New 888-238-1745 Dealer Website
Used 877-287-9097 Email Dealer
Service 888-749-1978

• Very unique and impressive service

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Deondre! It means a lot coming from you!

The sales process was hassle free and the service experience was unique. They have a complementary cafe where someone prepares your choice of deli sandwich and offers you a beverage and snacks to go with your sandwich while you wait for your vehicle. They also have a TV and phone chargers. I have never had an experience like this before and I have been purchasing cars for over 20+ years! The Victory team got it right. I have also referred 6 people to my salesperson since purchasing my vehicle 6 weeks ago. Even though I did not purchase my car from this dealer, I purchased it from another Victory Honda and the high level of service was the same and the experience was the same! Thank you Victory family, because your entire process made me feel like family!

• Service above and beyond

Thank you very much, Katie!

I was at the dealership for my first oil change. It took just 45 minutes as I was told. While I was waiting I was made comfortable in their nice customer waiting area. I was given lunch and a friendly employee to assist me. What a nice surprise. Will not hesitate to go back for service!

Thank you very much, Katie!

• I always get a wonderful service.

Clear communication, fast service, curteous staff,

Thank you, Kay!

Clear communication, fast service, curteous staff,

Thank you, Kay!

• Excellent Service

Victory provides excellent service whether buying a vehicle, our just taking care of routine service!

Thank you, Dave!

Thank you, Dave!

• Kunal

Nice people to work with I am really impressed with service. Thank you

Thank you, Kunal!

Nice people to work with I am really impressed with service. Thank you

Thank you, Kunal!

• service

The service Engineer was quite courteous and explained the process in detail.

Thank you!

The service Engineer was quite courteous and explained the process in detail.

• Impressive service

Great people to deal with. Very efficient and hassle free !!!

Thank you!

Great people to deal with. Very efficient and hassle free !!!

• Awesome like family

Rocky is awesome and took care of me during my darkest hour. I will always remember him and Honda Victory Plymouth. Thumbs up!

Thank you very much, Dana!

Thank you very much, Dana!

• My Honda Experience

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Carol!

I have been treated like a Queen since the first day I walked into this dealership Dave my sales rep incredibly informed very nice guy highly recommend him. Service department so nice & welcoming explained every detail Waiting location to notch person at the bar very kind & helpful Highly recommend this dealership

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Carol!

• Wonderful service

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Debbie! We look forward to seeing you again.

Thank you to your friendly and knowledgeable employees Tim Winkler and Rocky. Can't say enough good things about all the employees I encountered. Loved the new waiting room. Also thank you to the young lady for offering sandwiches and drinks. I enjoyed her company. Very positive experience.