Red River Auto Group

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

2015 Toyota Camry
    October 17, 2015

We were exceptionally pleased with the entire buying experience! Our salesman was Bruce James, and the Sales Agent Manager was Hal Nabors. The finance... manager was Vartan Mikhitarov. We were treated courteously and very professionally. There was absolutely NO PRESSURE, the trade in price on our 2011 Camry was fair as was the purchase price of our new Camry. All of our requests regarding the specifics of what car options we were seeking were fulfilled along with all our questions were answered. At the conclusion of the purchase, the car orientation was clearly and completely provided. We highly recommend this dealership!

poor service
    August 31, 2015

The quality of service is poor to fair at best. I have had several recalls and some maintenance work done and each time there is something. They seem ...to always find a way to pad the bill. On an oil change they automatically changed the wiper blades that I had just changed 3 weeks before and charged $35 for it. Recently, I had a "Check engine", "VSC" and ""4WD" light come on. I took it in and they said it was either a vacuum check valve or the vacuum booster but they didn't know which. They ordered and installed the check valve. Surprise! That's not it ($200). Now, after having the car for 4 days, they say it is the vacuum booster ($900) and they might have it done in a couple days. They day they put a vacuum test on the booster and it bled right down. Why couldn't they have tested that unit to begin with? Apparently the only way they know to trouble shoot a system is to start replacing components until something works. Last time I go there. I was going to buy a new car and was leaning toward Toyota but if the service dept is not reliable I will at least go to a different dealer.

Great experience
    October 11, 2014

You cannot ask for better service. We drove up to look at advertised cars and Samantha, our saleswoman went above and beyond to meet our needs and wor...k with us through the buying process. The buying process always is slow when the banks are involved but all of the management went out of their way to make this easier for us. We even got a great price on our trade! Will go back again!

Great selection and friendly service.
    October 10, 2014

Great selection of cars and trucks. So you don't feel like your missing that one car your looking for. No need to visit any other dealer. They have ev...ery make and model. The staff is very knowledgable and friendly and made you feel at home.

Great Experience
    August 4, 2014

Outstanding Overall Experience from Nate Casstevens with Red River Auto Group. I have purchased my last 4 vehicles from Nate. He is a definate asset t...o your team. His committment to make the buying experience pleasant is an understatement. I will continue to send my family and friends to work with Nate. The passion and desire to meet all needs are hard to find in todays world. You have a spectacular respectable employee on your staff . He takes the hassle out of buying a car. Loving my new ride!

Great People-Great Place!!!
    August 4, 2014

This place rocks and I would recommend it to any of my friends/family. I love my new vehicle and it was delivered to me exactly as I wanted. My sales ...person, Ted, and his manager, Nate, were very professional and informative and made my experience stress/hassle free!!! The finance guy, Beau, was very pleasant and explained all the paperwork so that it was easy to understand! This really is a great place with great people!!!! My next purchase with be with these guys!!

DISAPPOINTED IN "THE RIVER"
    July 29, 2014

Went with daughter to purchase a vehicle late on a Friday evening. We were told everything looked good we just needed a manager's approval and quick s...ignoff...which would happen quickly the next morning. We were told to bring her trade-in back the next morning by 8:30 so that the wholesaler could look at it and give us the best price possible. We dropped the car off for 8 hours. Went to dealership expecting to sign paperwork and they were not ready. We did not receive a courtesy call. The showroom was empty of customers. We were asked again to wait while they were still on phone "with the banks". REALLY!! Next day we drove to McKinney Honda.. we had an awesome experience. Extremely professional staff all around!! I wish I had read the other reviews on this site and saved myself and daughter time and disappointment. Be smart and "don't head to the river"

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER
    May 8, 2014

I wouldn't ever recommend these people. I was in the process of buying online and first and foremost they FALSELY ADVERTISE PRICES. The did not honor ...the price they posted the car for and when starting negotiations started at 3,000 more than the listed price. Then I could never get in touch with a representative. It was only once I threatened to write a letter to management about all the trouble I had did the manager contact me.Then I told him I couldn't travel during the week to come see the car and he REFUSED to help me over the phone saying the ONLY way he would talk to me about the car was if I came to him. Couldn't get worksheets sent to my bank of anything. WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone!
    May 5, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this dealership to anyone. Not even to someone I didn't like. These people are a bunch of morons. The guy in charge of the whole ...dealership doesn't even know what the extended warranty covers and was very rude to my friend. His exact words "whatever man you know everything." They are so unprofessional. My temporary tags are expired and they can't seem to find my tags and registration and no one will call me back. I've called 5 times in a 2 week spanm

Nice Facility, Great People, Exceptional Service
    January 30, 2014

I really like the new location in Sherman. Very convenient. They were very nice and courteous of my time. Will return.

Red River Auto Group