Rusty Wallace Honda

(5.0) 37 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great information about used cars.

Like the information they send me about used cars.

• EXCELLENT!!! TRUSTWORTHY!!!!

I recommend this dealership to anyone! Chad Campbell and Jay Sanders made our experience very easy and stress-free. Jay, our salesman, knew his prod...uct inside and out and was very accommodating. Jay went above and beyond in how he cared for us and made sure we were comfortable the entire time. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

• Buyer

Ronnie Hodge was our salesperson. He had expert knowledge about both vehicles we purchased, and let us tell him what we wanted in a vehicle, did not ...push us into anything! He goes above and beyond after the sale, and makes sure having your vehicle serviced is as easy as possible. If you need a new or used vehicle, Ronnie is the one to see at Rusty Wallace!! Darrell & Brenda McFarland, Knoxville, Tennessee

• GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE!! THANK YOU JAY SANDERS!!

My Wife and I stopped into Rusty Wallace Honda this past weekend to shop for a new Ridgeline since there were several listed in inventory on their we...bsite. Our intention was to visit all the local dealerships to find the best deal for us. As we drove into the dealership and parked our car, we were pleasantly greeted by Jay Sanders one of the salesmen. We briefly discussed what we were shopping for and Jay was very personable and helpful in describing the various trim levels and inventories and availability they had on hand. We test drove a "Black Edition" that was a very impressive. After returning to the dealership from the test drive, we discussed options, pricing and scenarios. Jay's "No Pressure" professional demeanor was honest, sincere and very refreshing which made you feel comfortable and at ease. After working with the numbers, "No Pressure", we decided to purchase the "Black Edition" as it was the best value and is the best fit for our needs. I told Jay and I'm telling you the reader of this review, in all the years that I have been buying cars, (over 45 years), this is the best "Hands Down" experience I've had. Thank you Jay for all your help and guidance and thank's to everyone else at Rusty Wallace Honda that helped make this happen!!

• Great customer service! Will Langley is awesome!

Will Langley is by far one of the best sales men I've encountered. Young, but full of knowledge from every make and model to even the sometimes confus...ing newer technology in cars. He's always willing to help whenever I have questions about my 2016 Honda Civic EX that I purchased from him last September. Since dealing with him I've saved a lot of time and money. The whole Rusty Wallace team is great!

• used car 2012 Kia Forte from Gary Christian

Huge thank you to Gary Christian for all of his help in getting me into a very nice car. He wouldn't take no from all the lenders they tried & he kep...t on until he found one that said yes. He was so patient with me & very helpful. I love my 2012 Kia Forte.

• Best customer service

Gary was the one who helped me pick out my new car 8 months ago. I'm still LOVING it! He was so helpful and listened to everything I said so he could ...get me into the perfect car. Thank you Gary and I will be back!

• Excellent saleman gary Christian

Gary Christian is the greatest salesman rusty wallace has on the lot. I never thought i would drive a honda. I own one now.

• Gary Christian at Rusty Wallace Honda

Gary Christian sold my husband and I our Nissan Altima. The experience and attention he gave us both throughout the entire process was absolutely amaz...ing. He even entertained our 2 year old which is no easy task in itself. I have never met a more family oriented man in my entire life. It never felt like a business transaction. It just felt like a friendly conversation, but we got a beautiful car out of the deal. I will go to him for any future vehicle purchases without a doubt. We love him!

• Great dealership & staff

Gary Christian was an awesome salesman. He made my car buying experience great!! He was very knowledgeable and got me in the suv I wanted. The other s...taff are very sweet and accommodating!! Thank you Gary for all your help and I will definitely be sending you some customers!!

Rusty Wallace Honda