Hendrick Honda of Charleston

New 888-263-2404 Dealer Website
Used 888-263-2031 Email Dealer
Service 888-263-2757

• Great sales experience!

We had a great experience buying a CRV from Andrey. He was knowledgable, easy to work with and not pushy. Thanks, Hendrick Honda and thanks, Andrey!

• They were outstanding

They were so great. My husband did not feel well and they were able to get me a great deal and out really fast They were able to get me the numbers I wanted and the payment I needed. Everyone was so great

• Kayla & Brad

Could not ask for anything better! Great customer service! Brad and Kayla made buying a car easy!

• Awesome Customer Service !

Thank you Kayla! You are an AMAZING salesWOMAN and really awesome at what you do. The process to purchase my vehicle from Hendrick Honda was truly an extraordinary experience and I would do it all over again. With the superb customer service I received from you, Eric, Jeff and Mr. Fuller, I have no reason to shop anywhere else in the future! Thank YOU again and I look forward to a continued relationship with you ! Hendrick Honda is lucky to have you! Dori President

• Fabulous

Kayla Pack was helpful up front and honest . She did very well for us. We would recommend her and the dealership.

• Our Sales Representative was Amazing! (Sam Patel)

Sales Representative: Sam Patel Sam did an incredible job navigating us through this process. He was personable, accessible, and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. He made our buying experience positive and we cannot speak highly enough of his efforts and professionalism. As for the overall buying experience, we would not recommend this dealership. We bought a new HRV (2016) and after finally getting Hendrick Honda to match prices of other dealerships, the car was driven from Beaufort, SC and arrived with scratches, dings, and missing parts. Although it only had 90 miles on it, it was apparent the car had been sitting on the lot and exposed to the elements for quite some time. Thus we had to bring the car back several times to be serviced even though it is a new car. Luckily we had Sam as a representative who checked with us almost daily and always followed up after a service. Thank you Sam!

• Great service!!

Kayla Pack was an excellent person to work with during our time buying a car at hendrick! Easily one of the least stressful experiences buying a car!

• Kayla Pack

I came in looking for a CR-V and I was instantly assisted. Kayla did an amazing job showing me exactly what I asked for and not attempting to force anything else on me. She did a thorough job explaining all the features on each car.

• Kayla Pack

From the moment Kayla greeted us on the lot, our buying experience was a pleasure. There was no pressure, she showed us exactly what we were looking for and answered all of our questions along the way. We asked a LOT of questions! Very happy to have given our business to the folks at Hendrick Honda ¿

• Kayla Pack

Everyone was very kind and helpful. I drove all the way from Savannah, and felt like I was treated very well.