Average based on 225 reviews.
  • Excellent Service with respect.

Jason my service rep. very pleasant, kind, & respectful. Explained details of my service, went over my bill. He has a positive attitude. Excellent employee.

• Great communication and service

Mr. Stifter has been my 'go to' service contact for several years. He communicates in a timely fashion, gives useful and honest advice and feedback about the car, and follows through with the repair plans we make.

• Recommended services

Jack was very personable and explained the services performed on my car in terms I could relate to. Services preformed timely.

• Job done

My problem got correctly diagnosed and fixed first time on budget and on time. Service rep was friendly and polite.

• Very convenient!

I was able to get my oil changed and a remote start installed all while I was on vacation. Very convenient!

• Personalized sales

Listened to our needs and was able to recommend a car matching with our needs. It is s very organized story and simple sales process.

• Recall service

Friendly, prompt service provided. When I arrived I was greeted immediately. Jack told me their computer system was down and that my services may be delayed. He apologized, but the work was completed within 2 hours.

• great service

Service rep immediately resolved the mixup between the service I accidentally paid for another customer, and discounted my fee for the inconvenience.

• Thorough and efficient service.

Professional staff, efficient and thorough service. A pleasant wait in a comfortable and safe area. Servce was completed promptly and the check out process fast.

• Service good from mgr, disappointed in technicians

See comments in improve on section. Happy with service from manager, disappointed in technicians damaging my car door with tire.