• great service

very friendly. Thank you Jason for the best service. I would recommend this guy for everyone. Thank you one more time.

• An enjoyable sales and service experience

This is the third car that my wife and I have purchased from Rohrich Honda and my daughter has purchased two. In all cases we have delt with Ed Collins, who I find to be very professional and knowledgable. My son also has a Honda purchased from another dealer, but he gets it serviced at Rohrich. I also find your service department to be very accommodating and knowledgeable. Hats off to Barry Belback and Frank Stifter, but the other service writers a great to deal with as well.

• Great service

Got the appointment easily and everyone was very friendly. Drop off my car and got call to picked up it. They we're very accommodating with my work schedule

• Good service in Pittsburgh

Came in to get my passenger seat airbag replaced day of. They had one in stock, and installed it impressively quickly. Great place!

• Great information

Went over information about my car after the service. Was very thorough and asked if I had any other questions or concerns.

• Buying with ease!

Nate was fantastic! This was my first time buying a brand new car - I typically buy a year or two year old vehicle to save money - but for just once in my life, I wanted to experience owning a car from the very beginning. From the negotiations to handing me the keys and seeing me off of the lot, Nate made the entire experience comfortable and with ease! Rokko setup and explained all of my financing options with a lot of experience and knowledge, which showed. I went in not planning on purchasing an extended warranty but thanks to his professionalism and knowledge on the subject matter, I decided to go for it! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks y'all!

• Great service!

I always experience quick and competent service at this location. The service representatives are friendly and always answer all of my questions.

• Review of Shadyside Honda Service

My vehicle was ready very quickly and the cost was very competitive. The service personnel were very professional and listened to my questions.

• Speedy and thorough

The service was done in under an hour, thorough, honest salesman. Thank you for you help getting the car ready for a cross country trip!

• Very friendly and great service

Speed, efficiency and courtesy. Great customer service. The facility was clean and the team members were very aware of the customer.