Rohrich Honda

(1,167 reviews)

(1,167 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Respectable service

I appreciated the sincerity in efforts to address and ultimately resolve my issue. I did not purchase my vehicle here but will always return here for service.

Great service clean environment

It is easy fast and the area where you wait is clean and comfortable. Also Jason who I usually deal with is informative and explains every thing that your car needs right now or may need in the future.

HENY KOWALESKI

JACK WAS KIND AND VERY PROFESSINAL AS ALWAYS I GO O HIM ALL THE TIME HE IS VERY NICE TO DEAL WITH

Professional, organized, clean, knowledgeable.

Professional staff, customer-centric service, very clean and organized. Harvey's customer courtesy van is awesome! Very reliable, makes you feel like a VIP, and so convenient.

Great service overall

Got my remote start key fob programmed perfectly. Overall very satisfied with the outcome on my Accord Sport. Would recommend to anyone.

Great Sales Team

Marcus was the best! Best salesman I've ever dealt with. He gave us a great price and was very easy to work with.

Service, Inspection

Overall services See comment earlier - fluids, filters changed - state inspection, emmissions. Multi point inspection missed fact that tie pressures we below recommended pressures.

Honda Dealership Bloomfield

All sales persons and staff were respectful and friendly. The technology was superb. Less than 1 hour was driving off the lot in a new car.

Great service

Jason did a great job checking me in and making sure all my needs were met. Parts had to be ordered and Jason made sure that I had appointment for my next visit.

Rohrich Honda

Marcus treated me like gold and would do absolutely anything I needed. The manager was also amazing and handed me the keys even before I bought the car! I can't say enough. Marcus came in on his day off for me! He always makes buying a car a seamless experience! The team member who had us sign our paperwork was also wonderful - very personable and great at what he does!