Faulkner Honda

New Used Service

592 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Faulkner Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Nice Buying Experience--Very Good
    April 2, 2015

First of all, it was an easy experience. I went through Internet sales. Since you were at the price I wanted, I went with your dealership and it was... very good. I am often in Harrisburg on business for PSEA so I will be using your service dept which I have heard from some of my colleagues is very good. To me, the best part of the experience is you were ready for me when I arrived. No messing around and my vehicle was ready to go. I like that. I also dealt with just one person at your dealership when I got there and not three or four others. That is very good. Alexander is excellent. Also had a good experience with Hank.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Joseph! The goal of the Faulkner Honda Harrisburg team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasin...g process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Pete Bonafede General Sales Manager Faulkner Honda 717-232-8800 ext. 3311

• Battery connection recall
    December 21, 2017

Service was prompt. attendant was very thorough. Made me feel like my business with him was very important to him. I will come back again.

Overall Experience

• Good experience for someone who hates buying a new car.
    November 18, 2017

I do not like buying a new car, but it went quite well with Shana for my sales person. She did not use the hard sell tactics I have run into at other ...dealers. It still takes a full afternoon to make decisions and finalize the deal. And I dolike the car.

• we brought all 4 of our car there and is all with Alex
    September 10, 2017

we brought all 4 of our car with Alex last 10 yrs. He is awesome! Alex will work with you to find the right car

• New car purchase
    August 24, 2017

I have been buying cars from this dealership for over 30 years the best service the best price and customer service

Lisa Garacia, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We look forward to being of service to you again in the future. Thank you again....

• New Odyssey Purchase
    June 19, 2017

Met with Dan. Spent two hours the previous day. Agreed to meet again after I made an offer. I did. Anticipated buying the car we drove. Felt that we ...were reasonably close because the offer was not turned down or tweaked. Having made an appointment we waited 30 minutes upon arrival. Ok. Went through the process of evaluating the trade in. He asked me to track down the current balance on the loan for the trade in as he was working another client. After all that and 1.5 hours later Dan provided a very sketchy offer that was not even close and a value for the trade in almost $9k off published values. A NO would have saves us both considerable time, an employer personal day, and hard feelings. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone.

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us.

• Faulkner Honda, Harrisburg, Pa
    May 24, 2017

Great experience. Extremely happy with service performed and dealing with staff members.

Richard Woodworth, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Faulkner Honda Harrisburg! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Car Purchase
    May 23, 2017

its good. got for good rate with out any negotiation.

Hi Sankara, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Faulkner Honda Harrisburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

• Awesome service
    May 23, 2017

Very easy booking appointment. Staff is professional and courteous! Waiting room is very comfortable.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

• Great
    May 19, 2017

I went into the dealership to look at the Honda Odyssey for my wife. The salesman was Dan Kiem he took time and answered all of my questions and made ...it easy. Everyone made the experience great and I'm glad that the 2017 Odyssey was a huge surprise for Mothers Day.

David, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Dan at Faulkner Honda Harrisburg. Thank you fo...r allowing us to help make it a special Mother's Day! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a fantastic day.

Faulkner Honda