588 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Faulkner Honda from DealerRater.com
  • Nice Buying Experience--Very Good

First of all, it was an easy experience. I went through Internet sales. Since you were at the price I wanted, I went with your dealership and it was very good. I am often in Harrisburg on business for PSEA so I will be using your service dept which I have heard from some of my colleagues is very good. To me, the best part of the experience is you were ready for me when I arrived. No messing around and my vehicle was ready to go. I like that. I also dealt with just one person at your dealership when I got there and not three or four others. That is very good. Alexander is excellent. Also had a good experience with Hank.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Joseph! The goal of the Faulkner Honda Harrisburg team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs and be sure to keep up with us on Twitter and Facebook for access to exclusive content. Pete Bonafede General Sales Manager Faulkner Honda 717-232-8800 ext. 3311

• New Odyssey Purchase

We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a more positive experience with us.

Met with Dan. Spent two hours the previous day. Agreed to meet again after I made an offer. I did. Anticipated buying the car we drove. Felt that we were reasonably close because the offer was not turned down or tweaked. Having made an appointment we waited 30 minutes upon arrival. Ok. Went through the process of evaluating the trade in. He asked me to track down the current balance on the loan for the trade in as he was working another client. After all that and 1.5 hours later Dan provided a very sketchy offer that was not even close and a value for the trade in almost $9k off published values. A NO would have saves us both considerable time, an employer personal day, and hard feelings. I will not recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Faulkner Honda, Harrisburg, Pa

Great experience. Extremely happy with service performed and dealing with staff members.

Richard Woodworth, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Faulkner Honda Harrisburg! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

• Car Purchase

its good. got for good rate with out any negotiation.

Hi Sankara, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Faulkner Honda Harrisburg. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

its good. got for good rate with out any negotiation.

• Awesome service

Very easy booking appointment. Staff is professional and courteous! Waiting room is very comfortable.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

• Great

I went into the dealership to look at the Honda Odyssey for my wife. The salesman was Dan Kiem he took time and answered all of my questions and made it easy. Everyone made the experience great and I'm glad that the 2017 Odyssey was a huge surprise for Mothers Day.

David, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Dan at Faulkner Honda Harrisburg. Thank you for allowing us to help make it a special Mother's Day! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a fantastic day.

• Recent purchase. 2016 Honda CRV EX

This is my fourth purchase from Faulkner. They treat you better. Ask for Jim Collins if your looking for a certified Honda.

Mary, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with Jim and Faulkner Honda Harrisburg. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again. Have a great day!

• Mr. Scott Nailor

Very enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Very enjoyable experience. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Scott, thank you so much for the positive review! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

• In heaven with my new Honda Fit

Debra , we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Faulkner Honda Harrisburg.

Adam was an awesome salesman! He has gone out of his way to help me with my used car purchase and his follow-up and answering my numerous phone calls has been exceptional. I am totally satisfied with the service at Faulkner Honda as of this moment. I have not one complaint.

• D Jordan

David, thank you so much for your high rating! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

good job nice and quick. Took me the day I called did a quick oil change and checked my Tires. Gave me a quote on new tires.. Still not sure why I need new tires with only 18,000 miles on the new ones...the ones that came with the car!!!!