• So easy!

I visited 3 Honda dealers when I was considering purchasing my new civic The first offer from another dealer ended up being $2800.00 higher than White Allens . I left that dealership and called White Allen where I had leased an accord in 2010 . I spoke to Michael L. and was told to give him a few minutes and he would call me back with a competitive price. In 20 minutes I received his call and offer. it was substantially better. To make sure I shopped his offer with another Honda dealer where I was told his offer could not be beat. My new Civic was delivered to me sparkling new without any flaws. The delivery process was thorough and every feature demonstrated to me. I would highly recommend White Allen and Michael L. to anyone interested in a new Honda. It doesn't get any better! Debbie

• Joanna Honda Fit 2016

I bought my Honda Fit from White Allen Honda. Bill Morrow was my Salesman. He is the perfect person... Very helpful, not pushy, very knowledgeable, a true gentleman! White Allen Service Department is very clean and also very great! My Honda Fit is perfect for me!!! I do not have very many miles on it yet and White Allen did the Complementary Check on it. Geri, my hairdresser saw my new car and she really liked it. She asked me, "What kind of car would you call it?" I thought about it for a minuet...I replied, "It's a Baby SUV...The Baby of The Family." What a Baby!!! Thank You Honda!!!

• White Allen service.

Outstanding experience, as always! Thank you. You wont find any other people so dedicated in making your service visit a true pleasure.

• Great buying experience

A great buying experience. The best I have ever had in purchasing a car. The people at White Allen without exception were both very knowledgeable and personable. I felt like they were in my corner in choosing the right car for our needs even if not the most expensive model of that car. First rate.

• Good experience

They did a good job of making me feel comfortable with my purchase.

Chase, Thank you for the review and kind words, it is greatly appreciated. Have a great Holiday season.

They did a good job of making me feel comfortable with my purchase.

• 2017 Honda Civic katlyn smth

amazing service! great deals and awesome customer service. best dealership around !

Katlyn, Thank you for the review and positive feedback. Enjoy your new Honda.

Katlyn, Thank you for the review and positive feedback. Enjoy your new Honda.

• Barb Bolia

Thank you Barb for the review and kind words.

I did this once already this morning, and gave everyone excellent reviews. White-Allen Honda is an awesome dealership and we will always come back. The service dept. is truly excellent, and Brian will always sell us our vehicles.

Thank you Barb for the review and kind words.

• Great experience

Thank you for the review and kind words. It is always nice to hear positive feedback from happy customers.

Just bought a new 2018 Accord EX-L from Randy Reed at White Allen Honda. Better than painless! I’m so sick of dealing with car salesmen who talk down to me because I’m a woman. Or try to sell me nonoptional overpriced dealer add one that I don’t want (ie already installed ground effects on every car on the lot). NOT an issue with White Allen. Randy searched and got me the colors I wanted and I got a great price. Randy was knowledgeable about the models and options. Always pleasant to deal with. GREAT EXPERIENCE! Thanks, Randy.

• purchsing a cr v, 2017

was very satisfied. mike ledford did a fine job.

was very satisfied. mike ledford did a fine job.

• Oil change, rotate tires, overall check of car

Good job as always, no problems with the car, and fast, too.

Good job as always, no problems with the car, and fast, too.