White Allen Honda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 224 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 19, 2018

My husband and I were very impressed with this dealership, staff, and the selections of vehicles there were! Our saleman was very knowledgeable and he...lpful in purchasing our vehicle! The staff was friendly and willing to help! The dealership itself was very clean and they even had a kids area for our children to play in while we talked with the cars salesman! We will definitely purchase all future vehicles here and would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Thank You Ashley for your kind words and 5 star rating. We are glad you chose us to purchase your Honda Odyssey.

May 20, 2018

Everyone very helpful, especially Walt and DArcy and their desire to make this a smooth process!

May 16, 2018

I contacted them about buying a 2016 Honda Accord Coupe Touring edition. The person I talked to was extremely nice, but what happened was far from ok.... Don't get me wrong, they were very accommodating with regards to pictures and questions, however what they did was unforgivable. On the first day of talking the person I was talking to gave me an out the door price of $24,750. After talking for a few days to other dealers, we ended up finalizing a deal of $24,500 with White Allen Honda. After agreeing upon this price, through both text and on the phone, the saleswoman texted me and said she told me the wrong price. It was not $24,500, it was $25,500. Now if we only said the original price one time over the phone, I might be able to give her the benefit of the doubt and maybe it was an honest mistake. However she told me the price multiple times, over text.. email... and finally on the phone. However once we agreed to buy the car, she jumped the price $1,000. This is obviously not ok, so if you're looking at buying a car from White Allen Honda just be careful and aware. Their word means nothing, get everything in a contract.

May 14, 2018

I was greeted immediately when I came in for my 30,000-mile service. I was given a quote and sat in the comfortable waiting area with wifi. I was to...ld it might take an hour and a half, but it only took about an hour. The cost of the service was almost exactly the same as the estimate. Everyone at White Allen is friendly, professional and helpful.

Thank you for having the confidence in letting us work on your car. We appreciate your business!

May 13, 2018

I've been coming to the service department at White Allen Honda since the early '90's. They are consistently excellent; very friendly, ...professional and they enjoy a deservedly terrific reputation in the area as the best in quality workmanship. I've known the Dale, the service manager, for many, many years. He is the very personification of professionalism, experience and knowledge. It's always a pleasure to interact with Dale and his crew. In over 25 years of using this service department, I can say no others come close. I've occasionally visited other service department (White Allen might not have been available on short notice, etc) and I always wished I had planned better so I'd never have needed to end up anywhere else. This is one of those businesses that are so good that they stand out in a region as one of the "go-to" places. They truly provide best in-class service. Hope this helps!

Eric, THANK YOU for your kind words and fantastic review. We appreciate your many years of trusting White Allen for your service needs.

May 12, 2018

We had a great experience. Thank you very much. Love our new car.

Thank you for your kind words and review. Enjoy your new Honda.

May 9, 2018

Every one was professional and service was timely.

Kate, Thank you for the review and trusting us to work on your Honda. If we can improve on anything, please let us know.

May 5, 2018

Had yet another outstanding new vehicle buying experience with Brian Shults and the rest of the team at White-Allen Honda in Dayton.

THANK YOU for your review and kind words. Our job is to keep you satisfied with our service, enjoy your new Honda.

May 4, 2018

I went in to talk to a Sales Rep about how much the car I want would cost. He answered all my questions and made himself available to answer any futur...e questions I had. When I went to get my car they showed me many features it has.

Kinsey, Thank you for your business. We are happy that Randy Reed made your purchase easier. If you have any questions, please call or stop in and we ...will get you the answers. Enjoy your new Honda Civic.

May 3, 2018

I came in to get my headlight changed and to make an appointment for the next week for a regular maintenance check. They were able get me in that morn...ing for both services. That saved me from having to come back the next week for the maintenance check. Thank you.

Thank you Thomas for the great review. We are glad we were able to get you in right away for your service.

White Allen Honda