Honda Marysville

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 578 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 5, 2018

Doug Jordan was great! I found the car online and he arranged financing for me over the phone. I picked up the car a couple of days later. He even c...ame in before the regular dealer hours to accommodate me. It was worth a 2 1/2 hour drive to pick up the car. Car was just as advertised!

May 19, 2018

Bought a car from this dealer(Honda marysville) on sept 2017.We told the sales person we just need the cheapest car without any add ons coz we only ne...ed a working car.When they have me signed the document, all I can remember was the salesperson was just telling me to sign here and there without explaining what I was signing for.The sales person is a nice a guy and maybe just obeying what the manager was telling him.They made me feel like theyre doing me a favor coz i was building up my credit history at that time so i didnt have credit score yet . I understand they gave me 23% Interest but its too much that they add extended care of 1700 and gap for 650 and our car was only 3800.Those were not explained and they just have me signed them.And when we need the extended care help coz the engine just stopped after 7 months. "WYNN" thats the name of the company for extended care.They dont care, as long as they getting theyre money.I dont really write bad reviews if it makes sense, but this one, im beyond upset.I shouldve known better.They take advantage of you coz they know You badly need car.I didnt expect it coz they seem to be nice people.Got fooled.learned the hardway

May 10, 2018

Great experience buying my Honda Accord at Honda of Marysville. I worked with Erica Smiley & Luther Henderson, both went above and beyond to make... my experience the best.

May 7, 2018

Ericka Smiley (Best name ever!) is a treasure you need to discover at Marysville Honda! She made the process of buying a car simple and straight forw...ard and dare I say FUN! She educated us along the way, carefully explaining what I did not understand. Ericka was very thorough in researching and explaining our options (buy, lease). She worked hard to get us a good trade-in on our car. I am so grateful we had her help. Car buying can be so overwhelming and intimidating, but not with Ericka on your team!

May 4, 2018

Our buying experience was AMAZING!!! Ericka and Josh Smiley are the reason we are loyal fans they make our time there painless! We will always go to ...them for all our car needs!

May 1, 2018

I had a wonderful experience with Honda Marysville for my first car I purchased and the service department on subsequent visits. In attempting to wor...k a deal for my second car I had the great misfortune to deal with Joe Rannalli. Joe does not return phone calls and does extend the most basic common courtesy. To be clear Hondas are great cars and the dealership is good to work with unfortunately Joe tarnishes the dealership's reputation.It is unfortunate

April 28, 2018

Buying a car can bring out a lot of emotions, but at Honda Marysville, working with Ericka and Jabo, we experienced friendly service and professionali...sm in a timely manner. I highly recommend Honda Marysville and will absolutely come back when it’s time to buy or trade in our next vehicle. I can’t say enough about how much Ericka went out of her way to help me find the best situation for my family. Thanks for a great experience!

April 27, 2018

Just purchased a new Pilot. Sold my 2014 Ridgeline to my son. Our salesman, Mike Bogdon, made this a simple process. After a few documents were sig...ned, my son drove off in the Ridgeline and I in a new Pilot. Great purchase experience thanks to our salesman, Mike Bogdon.

April 16, 2018

April Meisner made our experience a most pleasurable one in purchasing our new 2018 Civic EXT. She was very knowledgeable, no pressure, and would hig...hly recommend her and the dealership to anyone looking to buy a new or used Honda.

April 12, 2018

Great dealership, great people. Todd Francis did a great job in helping us and educating us on the vehicle. Process to purchase was smooth and quick....

Honda Marysville