Jack Key Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Honda

Average based on 23 reviews
  • great, custorious, prompt, friendly

Carmen was my salesman great, custorious, prompt, friendly and Annette in finance completed my paperwork very efficiently, friendly. Thanks again

• service department

I made an appointment to get my oil changed for 12 noon. I went in at 11:50. I was told there were two cars in front of me. I was ok with that, thinking I could still be out in about 45 mins.At 1 somebody came out telling me I needed this and this done. I all wanted was an oil change. The only reason they are getting a fair from me, is because Brandon in the service department was friendly. The workers in the service department are slow! Don't bring your cast here for an oil change. I still waited a total of an hour and a half!

• 2013 Honda CRV

I had been shopping for quite some time and Tracy was the first salesman who was willing to work with me on price and not just changing my payment structure.

• Alexa and Tracy were good, friendly, helpful,

Alexa and Tracy were good, friendly, helpful, Alexa followed up on my internet response which I thought was very nice. Annette in finance was great, and friendly. Thanks so much!

• guys anytime.

Leo my sells person done a wonderful job helping me out would buy from these guys anytime.

• Worked very hard.

Worked very hard for us.bryan put us in a better version of what we wanted and stayed in our price range.

• Would recommend Jack Key Motors.

Pat was our saleman very friendly, easy sales process. Annette in finance, paperwork was proper. Would recommend Jack Key Motors.

• D wasw very helpful i

D wasw very helpful i enjoyed my car buyin experiance. Neal was also very helpful ensuring me and my wife recieved the best offer possible

• Jack Key to my friends.

Jared was my salesperson he was very helpful. Annette did my finance paperwork it was excellent. I will recommend Jack Key to my friends.

• thank you for helping us find a good vehicle.

Brian was very helpful and professional as well as Leo and Annette. i appreciate all the help and honesty. thank you for helping us find a good vehicle.