Rockingham Honda

1795 reviews

1795 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rockingham Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2019

It was a learning process for me, especially during a very stressful time as well. All the staff were patient with me, especially Yari and Jason.

Jason Glaser

General Sales Manager

Yarimar Delacruz

September 24, 2019

I came here just to look at a car, I wanted to compare it to another one I was interested in at a different dealer. I enjoyed the atmosphere at this dealership... so much I decided not to bother checking anywhere else. Yari was pleasant, professional and didn't make me feel pressured into my purchase at any point. Everyone that I worked with at the dealership from sales, financing and the service manager were all wonderful to work with. I have to say that this was one of my most enjoyable car buying experiences. I would highly recommend checking them out.

Yarimar Delacruz

• May 22, 2016

The service team is always eager to help and provide the best customer service. It is always a good experience going there and I am confident when I leave... that my car was taken care of.

Hello Tiffany L, Thank you for your feedback! Our service department has worked incredibly hard to make sure the car-servicing process is as quick and... easy as possible, and it's always great hearing back from happy customers about their experiences. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

September 3, 2019

A lot has changed since I've been there last. The people don't care as much. And Luis did not like to return my calls. One day I'll call, he says he'll... call me back in a few min. No call. Called the next day, says he'll call me in 30 min. Almost 2 hours later. No call. I'm acceptable. If I'm going to be paying thousands for a car, I want people to be able to have the decency to CALL ME BACK!

Luis Mejia

(4.9) 91 reviews

July 20, 2019

My husband and I purchased a used 2016 Honda Civic sedan. We liked everything about the car, except for an unpleasant odor that I became aware of within... a few hours of ownership. I called the dealer and made arrangements to bring the car in so that they could take measures to get rid of the odor. Unfortunately, the odor was still very noticeable and we just couldn't deal with it. We, happily returned the car, without any monetary loss. We purchased another 2016 Honda Civic sedan from Rockingham Honda and are very happy with our , new to us, car. We are very happy with the courtesy shown to us and the effort made to help us find a car to meet our needs. Every person at Rockingham Honda, whom we dealt with, either directly or indirectly, were so pleasant and accommodating. Our salesman, Edinson Mercedes, was very professional and thorough in explaining all of the features that our new car has. Rockingham Honda gets an A+++++

Timmy Johnson

(5.0) 35 reviews

Jacqueline Dewar

Jonathan Pavnick

Finance Director

Edinson Mercedes

July 17, 2019

Awesome too work with and knows what he's talking about and will work with you! Just bought a 2019 Honda fit and couldn't be happier! Thinking about buying... a car? Talk to this guy and he'll get you into whatever you're looking for! No problem!

July 3, 2019

Stopped by to just look around and salesman Anthony Taveras came right over to help me . Within a few hours I was driving out with my new Honda. No sales... pressure just a very polite helpful gentleman. Anthony was the best salesman I have ever dealt with and I've dealt with quite a few. He made buying my HR-V a most pleasant experience at Rockingham Honda. I will surely recommend this dealership to friends and family and will tell them to ask for Anthony Taveras.

Jacqueline Dewar

June 21, 2019

We had an amazing experience trading in our pilot and purchasing the used Chevy Tahoe. Bob Lurvey and Mike Langlois were absolutely amazing to deal with... and were extremely professional and fair throughout the entire purchase process. Go see these guys, they are top notch !!

Bob Lurvey

Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager

June 18, 2019

My second time dealing with Rockingham Honda in Salem NH. My 2016 Civic Coupe lease was over and went in and found my new 2019 Civic Hatchback, with the... help of my Salesman,Ainsley B. Who showed me all of the ew safety features that is now I the new Civics.

Lena Groeneveld

Business Manager

(5.0) 29 reviews

Ainsley Brown

(5.0) 5 reviews

June 18, 2019

It was time to replace my 2016 Accord and wanted to look at the new SUV's. We met with our Sales Specialist, Ainsley B., and discussed looking / comparing... the Honda CRV and HR-V. After the test drives,I decided on the HR-V EX. The only thing that almost delayed the transaction that Saturday, was the color of the model that I wanted.. So that is when, Ainsley got his Sales Manager, John D. Involved, John searched around the local area, and found me, the color and model, that I wanted, and picked it up on Tuesday.

Lena Groeneveld