4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1511 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1511 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rockingham Honda from DealerRater.com

• May 22, 2016

The service team is always eager to help and provide the best customer service. It is always a good experience going there and I am confident when I l...eave that my car was taken care of.

Hello Tiffany L, Thank you for your feedback! Our service department has worked incredibly hard to make sure the car-servicing process is as quick and... easy as possible, and it's always great hearing back from happy customers about their experiences. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

May 20, 2018

The dealership was super helpful with accommodating me with anything that I asked. The staff was very nice and super professional. They made my first ...car purchase experience a success!

May 19, 2018

Great experience at Rockingham! Change in salesman and mgt was a good idea as my visit prior to this not so good! Much better time

May 18, 2018

Amber was knowledgeable, competent, thorough, and thoughtful. The purchase process was streamlined and pleasant! I thank her for her superb service,... and will recommend her and the dealership to friends.

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here with Amber, Nate, and Ann! We are happy to hear your kind words as will be Amber! We... appreciate your recommendations. Keep in mind that we have a referral program where if your friends or family buy here for the first time and mention your name, you get a check in the mail! There are more details about that on our website if you'd like to know more. Check under the finance tab or about us tab! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Ann Bradish

Guest Relations Coordinator

Amber Collins

Honda Sales Professional

May 17, 2018

Manny was a great, low key salesman. I also enjoyed talking with Shawn behind the manager desk and Art, the used car manager. All of them were fun t...o talk to and easy to deal with. They do a good job making customer comfortable.

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience here at Rockingham Honda! We are happy to hear you had a good visit with Manny,... Art, and Shawn! Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 15, 2018

They call you in just to get you in the door, then they lie about prices and payments . The sales manager laughed in my face along with the sales asso...ciate . Not a car dealer I would recommend .

May 13, 2018

I went in for a recall on the passenger airbag and a paint inspection for faded paint which isn???t from wear and tear. The staff is very friendly and... knowledgeable. Since I was there for a recall I was able to take a loaner vehicle at no cost to me. Which was great cause I didn???t have to delay any of my errands. The work was finished within a couple of hours and I picked up my car before closing.

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience in our Honda service department! We are happy to see you gave the department all 5 stars... down the line! We appreciate your feedback as well as your business!

May 10, 2018

Everyone was very helpful,, friendly and thorough. I did not feel pressured at any time. I will definitely recommend this dealership to anyone I know ...who is looking to buy a car

Rockingham Honda

Sue, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Rockingham! We appreciate your business and referral! Keep in mind t...hat we have a referral program here too :). Enjoy your new vehicle!

May 9, 2018

The Rockingham Honda lot and service department was immaculate and spacious and employees all friendly and helpful. They shuttled me back and forth to... my home since the work was expected to take several hours. I will return and recommend to others. Thank you!

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at the dealership and particularly with the service department! We appreciate your busin...ess.

May 9, 2018

Our salesman Luis Mejia was very helpful and a very patient person. Very knowledgeable and would definitely recommend him to anybody. He also has a gr...eat sense of humor. Also had a good experience with Jamie Garaufis

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear about your experience! We appreciate your 5-star review as will Luis, Jamie, and Brad! Enjoy your ...new vehicle!

402 S Broadway Salem, NH 03079