1702 reviews

1702 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rockingham Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 22, 2016

The service team is always eager to help and provide the best customer service. It is always a good experience going there and I am confident when I leave... that my car was taken care of.

Hello Tiffany L, Thank you for your feedback! Our service department has worked incredibly hard to make sure the car-servicing process is as quick and... easy as possible, and it's always great hearing back from happy customers about their experiences. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit!

October 15, 2018

I recently bought a 2018 Honda Touring from Rockingham Honda. Greg Ovelles was the sales person I dealt with. He took his time to show every little feature... about the car. Finally, Edwin Santiago gave a great deal of my liking . In finance, Lena was very pleasant to work with. No tiresome frustrating paperwork process. As a buyer, overall I had a very pleasant experience in this dealership. I told them I will buy my next car too from them.

Rockingham Honda

We are happy to hear Greg took his time to go over every feature of the 2018 Honda Accord Touring with you and that Edwin gave you a great deal that y...ou were happy with. Lena is the newest addition to our finance team here at Rockingham Honda! We appreciate all of your kind words for our team members and we look forward to helping again in the future with your next car. Thank you for your business.

Gregory Ovalles

Sales Consultant

Lena Groeneveld

October 14, 2018

I gave a 5 star rating because, the Rockingham Honda team where very helpful and understanding when, asking for a car. They also gave tons of information... about the car I choose and all the features it has already or could be installed.

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for sharing! We are happy that you had a 5-star car buying experience with our team and they were quick, easy, helpful, understanding, and ...informative throughout your time spent here. Thank you for your business, Logan! We hope to see you again in the future.

Brad Hurd

Finance Manager

(4.9) 69 reviews

October 13, 2018

I went into the dealership just to ???look??? . Everyone was so professional and friendly . Carlos was very honest. This was a great experience and I... look forward to working with this dealership in years to come

Rockingham Honda

It's great to read about your experience with Carlos and the rest of our sales team at Rockingham Honda! We look forward to seeing you again in the ...future!

Carlos Polit

(5.0) 25 reviews

Lena Groeneveld

October 12, 2018

We had a fantastic experience! Michael was extremely knowledgeable about all of our options regarding financing as well as which vehicle would be best... for our family. He gave honest advice and made the process more enjoyable. Michael went above and beyond to help us get the vehicle of our dreams!

Rockingham Honda

It's great to hear that Michael provided a fantastic experience, gave honest advice and went above and beyond to help you and your family find the veh...icle of your dreams all while making the process enjoyable! Thank you for choosing Rockingham Honda and for your kind words for Michael. We are so happy for you and your family! Enjoy!

October 9, 2018

Jonathan did a great job helping me outn great customer service,I would recommend any body to go,they help u get wat u want

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for writing about your great customer service experience at Rockingham Honda with Jonathan! Thank you for your recommendation and for choos...ing Rockingham for your car buying needs!

Jonathan Roman

(5.0) 7 reviews

October 9, 2018

Sebastian, John and Edwin were eager, but not pushy, to sell me a Honda Civic. And I was offered a good trade second time around. Sebastian and Edwin... went extra lengths to be sure I understood the many features of my new car, a lot to digest in one sitting. Sebastian even remembered to take the EZ PASS transponder out of the car I traded in. Nate made the paperwork process nice and easy.

Rockingham Honda

We are happy to hear our Rockingham Honda team members Sebastian and Edwin made sure you understood all of the features in your new Honda Civic and th...at Sebastian remembered to get you your EZ pass out of your trade-in car! Those little things make so much of a difference! Thank you for your business and for your kind words for our team.

Sebastian Mejia

(5.0) 37 reviews

John Barrett

(4.8) 15 reviews

October 8, 2018

Mike Langlois was my sales representative. He always made sure he was working for US to make US happy. He worked tirelessly to negotiate on our behalf... and did not give up until we were satisfied with our purchase. The car was ready when he said it would be and he walked me through everything and introduced me to the Service Manager. I would recommend Mike to anyone interested in purchasing/leasing a vehicle from Rockingham Honda.

Rockingham Honda

Mike is awesome! He will appreciate your kind words as well as a recommendation for others to purchase or lease with him here at Rockingham Honda! We... are happy to hear he did everything he could to ensure you were satisfied with your 2018 Honda CR-V lease and that he got you a great price! Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you for your regular maintenance in our service department!

Brad Hurd

Finance Manager

(4.9) 69 reviews

October 8, 2018

Greg and Sebastian were very thorough in explaining all the new features of our new crv. They were both extremely professional and curtious. I would... definetly recommend them to my friends.👍

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for your business here at Rockingham Honda and for your recommendation of Greg and Sebastian! They will appreciate your friends looking for ...them when they are ready to buy! Please keep our referral program in mind. The new CR-V is awesome! Enjoy!

Sebastian Mejia

(5.0) 37 reviews

Gregory Ovalles

Sales Consultant

October 7, 2018

Rockingham Hods not only provides friendly and knowledgeable sales staff but also a great service department! Our sales person Joe is a great addition... to your team!

Rockingham Honda

Thank you for writing about your most recent experience at Rockingham Honda! We agree Joe is a great addition to the team! We appreciate your busines...s and are here for all of your automotive needs. Thanks again, Connie!

Jill Cokely