Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,871 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

Rep was courteous and explained the issue & expected cost

Rep was courteous and explained the issue & expected cost as well. Facility well maintained and clean

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your review! You're in good hands here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

I received excellent customer service from Vadim and the

I received excellent customer service from Vadim and the technicians were able to fix my car swiftly.

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We are glad to know that Vadim could help you during your visit with us and we hope to see you back! -Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

4.0

Manny was extremely kind, polite, and helpful.

Manny was extremely kind, polite, and helpful. The only downside was it took 4 hours for an oil change and inspection.

Dealer response

Thanks for the positive review! We're delighted to hear that Manny could assist you, and apologize for the delay in your appointment! We hope to see you back. -Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

The people who were there to help and support me through

The people who were there to help and support me through the car buying process were very helpful and knowledgeable with all of my questions and concerns. The gentleman I worked with, Ara, was kind, funny, and supportive throughout my time at the dealership.

Consumer response

Ara was incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. He was professional, supportive, and knowledgeable about the car buying process. I’d be more than happy to work with him again in the future.

Consumer response

Thanks!

Dealer response

Thanks for the five stars! We're glad to hear that Ara could assist you and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

I've bought 4 cars here and had cars serviced here since

I've bought 4 cars here and had cars serviced here since before it was a herb Chambers store. Efficient, professional service dept. Sure dealer service is more expensive than the local mechanic, but I always have confidence that work is thorough and reliable. Service dept is major reason I keep buying cars here.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're honored to hear about your loyalty to us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough. We hope to continue to see you for years more to come!

4.0

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system.

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system. James Sinclair was great to deal with and the work was completed sooner than expected.

Dealer response

Thank you for reviewing your recent experience with the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team! We appreciate the positive feedback and hope we can be of service again in the future!

Awesome Customer Service knowledgeable about the vehicles

Awesome Customer Service knowledgeable about the vehicles and 5 star service recommend to family and friends

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

Drop off was easy.

Drop off was easy. Lucas kept in contact about the whole process. Everything went well

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars, Guti! We are happy to hear that Lucas could help you out and we hope to see you back at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for many years to come!

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system.

Easy to book an appointment with the automated system. Heather was great to deal with and the work was completed sooner than expected. have liked the service for many years.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five stars! We're happy to hear that Heather could assist you and we hope to see you back here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough for all of your future auto needs.

4.0

Excellent service and attention to my appointment needs.

Excellent service and attention to my appointment needs. Clear explanations. Courteous and professional re Lucas

Dealer response

Thank you for your review! We're so lucky to have you as a customer at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!