Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 8:30am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
(774) 760-0500 (774) 760-0500

(2,871 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough from DealerRater.

4.0

Expensive.

Expensive. Butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt butt

Dealer response

Hello - I'm sorry you left with this impression of our services, but invite you to reach out so we can work on helping you find an excellent deal. Thanks, James A. Bulger - General Manager - james@herbchambers.com

I had occasion to visit Westborough Honda (Herb Chambers)

I had occasion to visit Westborough Honda (Herb Chambers) again today, and I am always struck by the friendliness, efficiency and knowledge of their employees. They got me in and out quickly and a job well done! The dealership is always clean and welcoming. I have to say I have rarely had this experience with other Dealerships. I’ll be back and thank you for the excellent service! Elizabeth

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback, Elizabeth! We're so glad you came to visit us here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Went in for oil change.

Went in for oil change. Service was done in timely manner. I was treated with courtesy and respect.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing our team at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Very polite and efficient.

Very polite and efficient. Explained what the service entailed and time it would take. Everything was as explained.

Dealer response

Thank you for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! We appreciate your feedback and hope we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!

Great service Always reliable Very helpful I love

Great service Always reliable Very helpful I love Heather Very good service I always go here

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're honored to have you as a Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough customer and look forward to your next visit!

Bruce in service is amazing He did not make me feel

Bruce in service is amazing He did not make me feel stupid My tire light was on When you put more air in them the light WILL go on Thank you

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're so glad Bruce could be of service to you and we'll be sure to share these kind comments with him. Thanks for visiting Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough. We hope to see you again in the future!

Great service, friendly staff, car ready when promised.

Great service, friendly staff, car ready when promised. Highly recommend. This is my 9th Honda.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for your confidence in our team, Beth! We're so happy that our technicians took excellent care of you! See you next time at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

4.0

Lucas was very helpful when I took my car in for service.

Lucas was very helpful when I took my car in for service. Give this guy a raise.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Lucas at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough! See you next time!

Service specialist was attentive and answered all my

Service specialist was attentive and answered all my questions. She also kept me up to date on the status of the repairs. In and out in a good timeframe.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Matthew! We're so glad our team was able to answer all your questions and we hope to see you again next time here at Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough!

Great customer service, always on time, clean and safe

Great customer service, always on time, clean and safe drop off station. Always receive car washed

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting the Herb Chambers Honda of Westborough team with your vehicle! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit!