• First time Honda owner.

Great experience all around... Dealt with dealership in person and online... Compared prices all over and got the best deal at Serramonte.

• Oil change

Overall great experience . Bobbie was a good service specialist

Overall great experience . Bobbie was a good service specialist

• Serramonte Honda Customer Service

Customer service with the finance manager at Serramonte Honda was HORRIBLE. He was rude, I felt very rushed, and he was difficult to understand. English was not his first language, which is fine but at least take the time to talk slower and be open to answer questions. He seemed very frustrated from the beginning of the process and was defensive about anything I asked. Worst customer service experience I've ever had. For this reason I will not ever do business with this company again.

Francesca, We regret to hear you had a negative experience with our finance manager, but are glad you brought this to our attention. Please reach out to our GM, Michael Spencer, at Michael.Spencer@serramontehonda.com, so we can learn how to better your experience. Thank you so much! -Your Honda of Serramonte Team

• Oil Change/Service

I went in for an oil change. My appt was at 10am, and the oild change was completed around noon. Bobbie provided excellent customer service.

Ratha, glad to hear our service team surpassed your expectations! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Have a wonderful day and come back anytime! -Your Honda of Serramonte Team

• Honda of serramonte

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your positive feedback. Have a wonderful day! -Your Honda of Serramonte Team

It was an easy process for me, I walked in and told them the car I wanted at the price I was willing to pay, they worked with me and the car was purchased.

• 5 star service

Bobby Santos is always d'best, he always give his best to help you. Just look for him if you need for repair or service. Men you deserved 10star

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We truly appreciate your five-star review. Come back anytime! -Your honda of Serramonte Team

• Oil Change

I had left a couple of messages to schedule an appointment, even specifying the time I called in my message requesting an oil change. No one called me back within the day,so I called back the next day to schedule an appointment (which also took some time transferring me to the right department). After my scheduled appointment, I later had a question, so I left another voice message. Again, I did not receive a response within 2 days, so I had to call again. The day of my service appointment, I brought my car in at least 40 minutes early. Usually it takes 45 minutes just to check in my car. Checking in and the appointment took less than 1.5 hours this time. I was amazed at the promptness. That has never happened before when I take my car on a weekend and on time for my scheduled appointment. I will note to bring my car as close to opening time to be seen right away.

Veronica Garcia, thank you so much for the positive review and detailed feedback! We regret to hear you were unable to reach us in a timely manner for an oil change. Have a wonderful day and come back anytime! -Your Honda of Serramonte Team

• CAR REPAIR

EXCELLENT SERVICE - THE REP BOBBY WAS GREAT - WE ALWAYS HAVE OUR CARS SERVICED HERE BECAUSE THE SERVICE IS SO GOOD!

Robert, We appreciate you for taking the time to review us! We strive for five-star reviews, and it sounds like you had an excellent time. Please reach out to our GM, Michael Spencer, at Michael.Spencer@serramontehonda.com, so we can learn about your one-star review. Thank you! -Your Honda of Serramonte Team

• Honda Service

Fast and efficient service. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it under warranty. I also appreciated the free shuttle service to and from my home.

Perfect! Glad to hear your experience was above satisfactory. We appreciate your feedback!. Come back anytime! -Your Honda of Serramonte Team

• Honda of Serramonte - Shane Wu sales manager

Shane helped tremendously in making the car buying experience smooth and painless.

Hello, Dennis! Thank you for your positive review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear you had an excellent experience. Have a wonderful day!? -Your Honda of Serramonte Team