Honda of Serramonte

(4.7) 765 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

765 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Serramonte from DealerRater.com
  • Honda of Serramonte Service Dept.
    November 12, 2017

Low tire pressure alert came on the driver screen of my brand new CRV. I called HoS and they told me to bring it right in. Turns out there were a coup...e of nails in a tire. They patched it up, checked all the other tires, and had me back on the road in about an hour. Comfortable waiting area, really nice professional service staff!

Carolyn Caldwell, we are so happy to read such a great review about Honda of Serramonte! We're so happy that you enjoyed working with our service depa...rtment. Have a great day and come back anytime, we're always happy to help!

• Very attentive and cares!
    February 19, 2018

I had a great experience buying my first new car with Tony as he was very honest and answered all my questions to the best of his ability. I???m very ...nit picky with everything I buy. Even after purchase, he???s still answering questions and concerns I have. He???s great!

• Changed oil service
    February 19, 2018

I have been going to Honda of Serramonte for a long time. Daryl Wilson has been providing me always with great customer service.

• Amazing deals and great professional staff
    February 19, 2018

I would like to thank the team at honda of serramonte specially Aaron and Marcin, they made sure i go the best deal and a great trade in value for me.... Thank you guys, Shafiqullah Nasery

Overall Experience

• Service Department was excellent!
    February 19, 2018

I took my car into service on a Friday afternoon. I did not select an advisor online but when I arrived, Eric Chau was the first one to greet me. He... was super friendly and nice making the experience truly exceptional. He reviewed my past service appointments and determined exactly what I needed. He was quick to advise me on what items I needed and what I could come back for the next time I visited. This was extremely helpful as I was not hoping to stay long. Eric and his team were able to service my vehicle in a timely manner and kept me in the loop as I waited. If you were to take your car to Honda of Serramonte, I would definitely recommend you speak with Eric.

• Santos, Bobbiejo
    February 19, 2018

They are doing good service on my car need and recommend what needs to be done.

• Great experience. Fastest car I ever bought.
    February 18, 2018

I scheduled an appointment with them, they had the car ready to go and financing ready to go. I was literally at the dealership for an hour. Financing... went quick staff was super friendly and helpful. Will buy from them again. 10/10.

Overall Experience

• Hassle Free Experience With Helplful Salesmen!
    February 17, 2018

Went here to buy the new 2018 Accord Touring. Marcin and Aaron were extremely professional, knowledgeable and determined to get me the best price poss...ible on my purchase! From start to finish the customer service was top notch. I???ll be back here again for a new lease on a Honda Pilot! I would recommend these guys to anyone interested in a new or used Honda. Ben

• Overall excellence
    February 17, 2018

I had done my research and knew what I wanted. It was super easy to get through the process. Aaron was very helpful and informative.

• CRV Servicing
    February 16, 2018

I had my Honda serviced. It was a good experience at Serramonte Honda.

Honda of Serramonte