Honda of Serramonte

1280 reviews

1280 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda of Serramonte from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 11, 2019

I took my car to Honda Serramonte for a recall and it was fixed at the agreed time. Bobby Santos is a very professional and diligent person, he took care... of me, he let me know the results of the multi-point inspection and recommended the services of the dealer; Also he found a second recall my car had and I didn't notice. He called me when my car was repaired and he sent the shuttle to picked me up at the front door of my house, I also had contact with Lynette in the service department, she speaks Spanish like me, and she was very diligent as well. Very satisfied with the service to my Honda... ;)

June 9, 2019

Shopping for a new car and and all the stress that usually comes with that experience can easily turn into an ordeal. I've never encountered a salesman... like Marcin before. He knows his products very well and he's extremely patient, courteous and kind. He's not pushy at all, and has a great sense of humor. This was the most seamless new car hunting experience I've ever encountered. It was truly a pleasure going through the process with Marcin. After this experience, I wouldn't think of buying a Honda from anyone else. He's spoiled us forever!

• July 2, 2018

Great experience! Rod, Matt, David (Sales Manager), and Aung (Finance Manager) were excellent to work with! I’ve worked in car sales in my past, and these... four were outstanding. Very patient and reasonable. One of my best car buying experiences. Thanks again guys!

Ian Granier, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you again for leaving us this response!

June 9, 2019

Marcin is kind, funny, helpful, responsive, and gives you the best possible experience you could have purchasing a car. He works closely with you trying... to find the most appropriate car for you, but, at the same time, he is never pushy. If you work with Marcin, you are guaranteed to get the best service and be a very happy customer!

June 3, 2019

I wouldn't buy from this place. They don't care about making the customer happy, they just want money in their pockets and thats it. I spoke with two... managers and eventually talked things out with Steven Li. He left me feeling disappointed and upset. He didn't seem to care about my experience as a customer. He didn't seem willing to work with me at all and just wanted me to accept things and move on. Additionally Kris Yu worked as my salesman and despite seeming like a nice person he accused me of lying to the dealership. I am an honest human being and feel like I got duped. I would love to give them a positive review but I just can't.

Yang Wang

Finance Manager

(4.5) 13 reviews

Steven Li

General Sales Manager

(4.4) 7 reviews

May 31, 2019

I have worked with Bobby for a year now. I have had mostly negative experiences with my car in general but Honda of Serramonte Service has persevered through... the trials and helped me to navigate through them slowly becoming a happy cat buyer! I value and respect Bobbys 15 plus years of service with Honda. My last visit with him was actually pleasant and he was really laid back ajd didnt seemed disturbed or bothered by the customer as I have a keen eye for disgruntled workers. He provided top notch customer service and didn't treat me like a number on the roster. That attention to each and every customer makes and impact on me and doesn't make going to service feel like I'm burdening anyone! Good job, bro!

May 31, 2019

Bobbie was courteous and professional. He was very efficient and thorough in his review of the service that my car needed. He showed me the options that... I could take and allowed me to get the one I'm most comfortable with. Also, I had to set my appointment later in the afternoon (after my work hours) but Bobbie stayed on (beyond his work hours) to make sure everything went well and I get my car back that evening. Because of the excellent service I get from people like Bobbie, I continue to have my vehicle serviced at Honda Serramonte.

May 22, 2019

Xavier, we've met a few times when my regular service guy was either on a day off or lunch and I must say just the basic greetings: Hi how ya doing, hey... I remember you from last time..., has someone helped you yet?....go along way especially in one of the busiest service centers in The Bay Area. Please keep doing what you doing, bro. You have the gift bro, of easing the customer down in high volume stress environments by showing that you are more than remotely interested in their need even if you are busy yourself! Keep up the good customer service and God bless.

Xavier Contreras

Service Representative

NOT RATED

May 22, 2019

Where to begin?! I researched The 2018 Honda CR-V for sometime. Narrowed down my dealership and Honda of Serramonte was chosen because it's convenient,... close and familiar as I grew up in and around Daly City/Colma and live in South City. I was extremely excited about this brand new car purchase but fearful and intimidated due to past experiences being pressured into buying a car. I emailed Honda Sales and was paired with Marcin. First off the most memorable thing about him is his European-swag, humor, wit and vibe... PLUS his humility and spirit of service in what he does! I can get swayed at times and not once did I feel pressured or bullied into purchasing my CR-V. He essentially guided me through the process and respected my boundaries while giving me space after the test drive which was 3 days actually. The car was still there when I came back. Fast forward-within 4 days the battery died. Could have been Honda or me not sure but it was repaired. Died again 2 months later, Honda Service replaced battery, windshield cracked and flooded my car due to rain twice, carpets swapped out, back windows busted on 2 additional occasions, mold developed, braking mitigation warning sensitiveness, ALL within the 1st year. Marcin, had taken MULTIPLE phone calls off and on throughout the year about issues related to service (while he's trying to sell cars himself), warranty and even lemon law pursuits. It has been a emotional and unsettling year. I just decided I was an unhappy car buyer in general. Eventually things pass and bad luck subsided. During the last repair for the carpet and windshield, Honda Serramonte Service accidently damaged the paint on both sides of the doors as I inspected the car at pick up and was once again let down. However, Honda instantly admitted they were at fault and would repair it. I was not ready to bring my car back in so I waited over a month or so. I brought back my car this week and they quickly took it in. The dealership doesn't really do car loaners so I would have had to come out of pocket to rent a car for something they did! So I go whining to Marcin, my internet sales manager and I tell you, this guy is a champ, he negotiated with his manager that I get a loaner because of my poor experiences I've been having with my car the whole year, and that right there pretty much restored my hope in customer service with Honda! To whomever this may concern, his hard work, patience, perseverance and dedication to his PAST customers should not go unnoticed by Honda Of Serramonte! Moral of story: I received treatment from Marcin the whole year as if I were a new car purchaser! Dealers generally cold shoulder their clients and send them off to another department when they have incessant issues aside from sales related enquiries. Not once did I have this experience with Marcin, not once! So again, thank you bro for making me feel like an appreciated and valued customer and I am slowly becoming a happy-car-buyer again! Ps. Also a special shout out to Xavier Contreras at Service in particular, and Bobby Santos for dealing with me this past year. Xavier in particular is not my designated service person but has filled in and ACTUALLY makes his attempts to greet me when its crazy and say what's up, ask how am I doing, doesnt show the signs of busyness or any signs of being "bothered or disturbed" by my presence. That right there goes a real long way and actually makes a service visit a better experience because we all know that department has HIGH VOLUME stress and busyness. I want to extend my gratitude for the Manager at Service, Tom and ALL his team that work hard!

Xavier Contreras

Service Representative

NOT RATED

May 21, 2019

I would highly recommend working with Marcin in internet sales. He has been a great help very fast, efficient and highly responsive. He made the process... seamlessly simple and straight forward. Saved me a great deal of time and totally dress free. I wish every car buying experience was similar. I hope they give his a bonus and a raise. He deserves it.