G & G Quality Automobile

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Very good dealer and good price

Very nice price, good personal in that dealer, very nice price for the 2009 toyota yaris black. Thank you

• Responded promptly, but did not provide all info

Requested detailed info, since the vehicle was listed as damaged, I received a partial response, but my questions on the repair were not fully answered, thus I did not follow thru with the car, maybe next time????

• it was Alright

I just got my car and the experience was pretty good. Of course I have some repair to do but it still a good deal since I had a good price on the car. I hope this will be the only repair needed.

• BEST TO THE BEST TREMENDO AHORRO EN ESTE DEALER

VERY GOOD SERVICE AND SAVE ME BIG MONEY BUYING INTO THIS DEALER WILL RECOMEMEND IT TO EVERYONE AS BEST

• Bad Title and Transmission

Service went all down hill after I signed the paper. Found out my car that was running in the lot wasn't drivable. Took 3 days for them to fix it, and title did not work in my state. Check to make sure the format of the title they give works at your DMV if you are coming from out of state.

• new ower

THIS DEALER IS A GOOD PRICE FOR A PERSONS THE DEALER HAVE NICE PRICE A NICE CARS IN MIAMI