New 888-884-4181 Dealer Website
Service 888-566-6230

4.5
Average based on 148 reviews
  • Review of Honda of Pensacola

Had a great salesman - Ashley Williams. He was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the car we purchased. Would definitely recommend this dealership to others. We drove over from Mobile to buy our Honda.

• Driver Side air bag replacement

The time that I waited was short and they provided coffee while I waited.

The time that I waited was short and they provided coffee while I waited.

• Pensacola Honda Service

They were very prompt - friendly and even offered donuts ! They were quick as well - which helped us out a lot - since we had other business to do in Pensacola on Sat.

Nice! Thank you for giving us a 5-Star review Eric! We?re so glad your experience was fantastic! We?ll be sure to pass along your review to the rest of the team. -Your Pensacola Honda Team

• CAR APPT FOR OIL CHANGE, TIRE ROTATION AND REPAIRS

Jerry Smith was helpful and courteous. He was able to answer all my questions and concerns.

• Melvin Coon

1 review 5.0 star rating 9/12/2016 Jerry and Service manger were great and took care of us, and our 2014 Honda Accord. They replace a Bad battery that was 2 years old and just outside 36,000 miles warranty. Because we have been a customer at Pensacola Honda for a while. They didn't have to do it, and was under no requirement to us. I appreciate their loyalty to their customers. Well Done! Jerry!

• Customer Satisfaction

Great Customer Service I will go back to this dealer to buy or repair my car

Great Customer Service I will go back to this dealer to buy or repair my car

• Review

I received one or two e-mails but little to know follow-up on my questions. I ended up buying a Toyota as their service was exceptional even though they are 50 miles away but the Honda dealer is only 10 miles away.

Richie, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback from your recent car buying experience with our dealership. We are disappointed to learn that our team failed to follow up with you adequately, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We regret that we missed the opportunity to answer your questions and assist with your car search. We assure you that this is not consistent with the level of customer service we pride ourselves on at Pensacola Honda. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to see how else we can be of assistance and to do what we can to restore your trust in our business. Please contact our General Sales Manager Daniel Hawkins at daniel.hawkins@pensacolahonda.com or 850-479-9091 at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to speaking with you soon.

• Replaced rear brake pad 2003 Honda CRV

The effort put forth by management and employees at Pensacola Honda deserves an A+ in both intention and execution. It is obvious that great effort has been made over the years to maintain Customer loyalty and satisfaction. My Honda 2003 CRV has only required scheduled maintenance, oil, and gas in 13 years. I expect the same kind of service with my 2015 Honda Touring CRV.

• Sonic Honda, Pensacola, Fl

Service was excellent. Gabrile was excellent in his communication and attention to our needs.

• My Neeew Car

I was in a bind after insurance stopped paying for my rental car and Pensacola Honda helped me find a reliable car I could afford.