Pensacola Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Car Buying Experience
    August 2, 2017

We had an excellent experience with this dealership from beginning to end with purchasing our new Honda.

Thanks, Maegan, for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Have a great day!

• Kacey penland
    January 18, 2018

I love pensacola honda and the entire team they are amazing. Cynthia was great she gave us top notch service as well as pedro, Jeremy and zane.

• Christina
    January 15, 2018

Mitch was amazing, always super friendly and knowledgeable.

Christina, we are so pleased that Mitch made your experience with us at Pensacola Honda a success! We hope to see you again soon and thanks for the gr...eat review!

• Routine service
    January 11, 2018

Above average. Tech servicing us was way above average in his overall servicing our car and our needs.

That is great to hear Thomas! We will definitely let the service department know to keep up the great work! Thank you again for the great review!

• Service for Steering Pump Hose
    December 21, 2017

This new Honda dealership has the worst service and made me a very unhappy customer. After replacing a new steering hose pump in my Honda Odyssey, my ...car began to leak. I even had to have AAA come tow my car to the dealership because the steering wheel was not able to steer at all. Come to find out, the mechanic did not fully tighten the hose pump. I had to revisit the dealership 3x in one week because they were not fixing anything appropriately. Also, they charged me more money than necessary. Instead of just refunding the money to my credit card, they send a check in the mail. They do not want to expose that they have to refund money because they messed up badly. The service man told me the money would be refunded in 7-10 days, but it still hasn't arrived. Then, he tells me I will have to wait till almost a whole month to receive the refund. Listen people...this place is not the place to go! Not recommended for any reason.

Hi Kayla Lobdell, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us ...was not a positive one. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we may further assist you in working towards a resolution. Pensacola Honda (855) 301-4199

• clock management fail
    December 14, 2017

In for oil and tire rotation service A1 on 07 Acura TL Also try and fix ongoing "tighten fuel cap" alert - unable to correct, system tested and only ...recommendation was to replace fuel cap. Told them this was done by another dealer in the past and once again did not fix. Was not informed until 3 hrs into service that I need rear brake pads, a 1.5 hr job.

Billy Andrews, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We always listen try to reviews like this so we c...an fix the little things, and achieve five stars from every guest! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Thank you again for the great review!

• Pensacola Honda Service Department
    December 13, 2017

Took my 2016 Honda Accord in to the dealership for a service recall. The service team promptly checked in my vehicle, and completed the work promptly... while I waited. The new facilities are a huge step-up from most dealerships in this city, clean, modern, nicely furnished, with comfortable waiting areas.

Roh Tim, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pensacola Honda! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care...!

• Awesome experience
    December 4, 2017

Ray was amazing and Pedro in financing made it a breeze! Great customer service!!!

Hi Melinda Skytte, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pensacola Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look for...ward to your next visit! Take care!

• Purchase of new vehicle
    December 2, 2017

We started late with buying our new pickup, it seemed like it took a long time but looking back it was about 3 hrs in all. Which is not long for all ...the paper work that had to be completed. I'm not sure I needed copies of all the things I signed, like my vehicle milage and not modifying the pollution system. I took 18 pages and put them in a stack and filed them away from the bank loan and title application, what a waste. Casey did a good job with answering all our questions. It was nice working with a sales person that had been with the dealership a couple of years, which I think is a long time for a car sales person. She was very knowledgeable and my wife and I enjoyed our time with her.

William Uhl, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pensacola Honda! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Casey. Thank you again for lea...ving us this response, have a great day!

• CR-V service
    December 1, 2017

Work completed in a timely fashion, as planned. No complaints whatsoever.

Hi Marvin Chesser, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pensacola Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thank you a...gain for leaving us this response!

Pensacola Honda