• Excellent Car Buying Experience

We had an excellent experience with this dealership from beginning to end with purchasing our new Honda.

Thanks, Maegan, for your 5-star review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Have a great day!

• Having Car Serviced

Wow, new facilities are great. Looks small from the outside, huge on the inside. Very efficient, and friendly.

• Judy Thurmond

Everyone was great!! My service advisor, John Silvey, was exceptional!! I love Pensacola Honda. I have been doing business with them for over 20 years! I currently live in Opelika, Alabama and still drive to Pensacola (my home town) to have my car serviced. They go above and beyond what is required to provide the very best customer service!!

• Honda services

Everything is what I expected, fantastic. I would highly suggest this facilty to other people

• Good service

Ron was great. Can't go wrong asking for him. Thanks

Ron was great. Can't go wrong asking for him. Thanks

Thank you, Kirby, for your 5-star review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and will pass on your kind words to Ron. Have a wonderful day and come back to Pensacola Honda anytime!

• Horrible service

My husband and I were in Honda for almost 2 hours and had the worst service you can imagine. We were working with a sales associate who was nice but had absolutely no knowledge or experience. She could not answer any of our questions. We walked out of there completely unsatisfied and with a piece of paper that wasn't even accurate. 2 hours of our time wasted. We will be shopping else where because the service was that horrible.

Cr, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. Please contact us at (855) 301-4199 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

• Great service

Went for an oil change, and was super impressed. The new facility is great, the service was fast, and the customer service was excellent. They even washed the car. Outstanding!

Cat, thank you for the high star rating! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed working with our team and visit our new location. Have a wonderful day and come back anytime!

• Pensacola Honda

Everyone at Pensacola Honda is professional, helpful, and great to work with.

Hi Julie Butler, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pensacola Honda. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Come back anytime!

• Pensacola Honda

Everyone at Pensacola Honda is professional, helpful, and great to work with.

Thanks, Julie, for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. Have a great day and come back anytime!

• Does Not Accept PAL's

We asked to see the inside of about 4 cars and chatted with the young Latina female helping us ( i say this because we don't remember her name) . We had told her we had a PAL from Eglin Federal Credit Union and wanted to see on paper what some of the prices would be out of the door. She takes us into her desk space, and proceeds to tell us Honda doesn't want to take PAL's because it's not a guarantee of payment. We've bought 4 cars and this is the first time ever being told this. The young lady didn't even LOOK at the PAL or ASK anyone for assistance with the PAL. Instead she tried to convince us to "leave with the car today" and finance through them only with "discounts." I could not believe she actually told us that she wouldn't take it. Needless to say, we took our business elsewhere. This young woman does not make a shopping experience pleasant where you're basically told that your military bank is "unverifiable" and "doesn't guarantee payment." Im not sure I would shop at Pensacola Honda again if she's a representation of their business with local banks.

Hi Destinee. We are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was a negative one. Here at Pensacola Honda, we are always looking for ways to improve; we appreciate your input. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager (855) 301-4199 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future. Thank you!