Meadows Motor Cars

Call This Dealer

Used

• Nissan Sentra
    April 6, 2018

I stopped at Meadows looking for a used car and met Gary who was wonderful throughout the whole process. There was never any pressure and he was more ...than willing to accommodate my needs. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the great review Gloria. It was a pleasure serving you. Enjoy the Sentra!

Mazda 6
    April 9, 2018

My first time financing a vehicle... Gary and Lisa helped me through the process and they were great! I felt very comfortable there, I was treated li...ke a person - not like a generic customer.

Thanks Andrea. Enjoy your car. It was a pleasure serving you. Gary-meadowsmotorcars.

Best service I've ever received!
    July 28, 2017

I was in the market for a used full-sized truck. I found one online at Meadows Motors. When I went there to test drive it, there was a nicer F-150 p...arked next to the GMC I originally set out to test. I ended up buying that day. There was an issue in the rear axle and Gary had me bring it in for a repair. They took care of it immediately. Unfortunately a couple of weeks later the power steering went. Again, fixed right away. Here's the best part, right after I bought the truck the paint above the rear wheel wells on both sides started bubbling and cracking. I looked it up and apparently this was a known Ford issue. When I brought the truck in for the power steering repair I never even mentioned the paint. I chalked it up to "well, it's a Ford issue not Meadows problem". Gary called me and told me that they would bring it to an auto body shop and have it fixed free of charge. I've always bought used cars, and this is the best experience I've ever had by far. If you're in the market, go here. You will not be disappointed. Thanks Meadows Motors! It's nice to know that an establishment like yours still exists!!!

Thank you very much Matt for the great review. We have been in business 30 years by trying to do the right thing. We appreciate your business and look... forward to serving you again the next time you need a vehicle. Thanks again! Gary-meadowsmotorcars

Friendly family dealership
    June 9, 2017

I had a terrific experience at this small family-run business in East Longmeadow. I was looking for a hard-to-find car, and Meadows had it. The folks ...there made sure the car had all the necessary work done, and when a few minor things came up shortly after I bought it (it's a 10-year-old car, after all) they worked with me to make things right. They stand by their cars with a level of courtesy that is uncommon in the auto sales business. I live nearly an hour away but I'm glad I made the trip to do business with these folks. If you're looking for a used car, don't buy before at least seeing what's on the lot at Meadows Motor Cars!

Thanks Chris! It was a pleasure dealing with you and look forward to your future business. Gary-Meadowsmotorcars

Great Experience
    May 8, 2017

I didn't buy a car from them because I wasn't approved for a loan. But overall, my experience was great from the time I emailed them inquiring about t...he car. They treat their customers with respect and take their time to explain the car buying process. I honestly would recommend them and will go back the next time I'm car searching.

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for the great review! Gary-meadowsmotorcars

Not like the Franchise Dealerships
    April 16, 2015

I was extremly pleased with the way this dealership handled themselves. I am familiar with the car buying process and the hassles you have to go throu...gh most of the time, especially being a women in the car world. The people were up front and courteous, made me feel comfortable and I did not get the feeling I was being taken advantage of, which is the way I felt before with the big name dealerships. I bought a 2010 Sonata, with a Car Fax, traded my junk car and the deal was finialized within minutes, no back and forth "I have to talk to my manager" and then you are at the dealership for the whole day. They gave me a new battery, and I had to bring it back for an alignment, which was no problem, in fact they apologized that the issue wasn't taken care of in the beginning. Highly recommend this dealership for used cars, my Sonata feels brand new!!

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure serving you. If we can help you again please let me know. Thanks! Gary-meadowsmotorcars.

Stopped in to buy a car
    January 23, 2015

Stopped in to buy a car. It had been sold the day before. They were very nice and are now looking for my car.

Thanks for stopping in Joe. I hope we can find something that works for you.

WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP
    November 30, 2014

I WAS VERY SATISFIED. I DROVE 90 MILES TO SEE AND TEST DRIVE THE USED CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN. GARY HAD THE CAR READY ON MY ARRIVAL. HE IMMEDIATELY PU...T PLATES ON THE CAR AND MY WIFE AND I WENT ON A NICE TEST DRIVE. WE DISCUSSED PRICE AND I SAID I WOULD GO BACK HOME AND CHECK WITH MY CREDIT UNION. EVERYTHING GOT APPROVED AND WE PURCHASED THE VEHICLE. OVER THE WEEKEND THE CAR WAS CHECKED AND SERVICED. LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON WE DROVE TO PICK UP THE CAR, BIG MIKE WALLACE WAS WORKING< HE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL SO WE COULD COMPLETE ALL THE NECESSARY PAPER WORK. MIKE PUT OUR PLATES ON THE CAR AND OFF WE WENT. THIS IS A GREAT DEALERSHIP FOR GOOD FAIR PRICED USED CARS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO A FRIEND AND BY ANOTHER USED VEHICLE THERE IN THE FUTURE. POLISH JOE

Thanks Joe! Thank you for your purchase and the great review.If we can ever help you again please call. Thanks again!!! Gary.

Awesome!
    September 20, 2014

Ive bought 2 cars and am in the process of buying a 3rd. Gary and "Big Mike," are very good, low pressure, information oriented sales people. The pric...es are great and vehicles clean and well presented. Any mechanical issues were addressed and fixed prior to the final sale, with 60 days to follow up on anything else. (Though you wouldn't know it by looking at them, these are after-all used cars.) An excellent buying experience backed up with trusted, quality work.

Thank you very much for your business and great review. We look forward to serving you again. gary-meadowsmotorcars.

horrible sales man's manner
    August 21, 2014

I've never met a someone like this perosn gary. I've made an apoointment with him and i told him i will be 15 min late becuz of an awful traffic and h...e said that is fine. When i call him back to check with him he said he is leaving cuz he has a plan at 5:30 when i told him 2 hrs ago i will be there at 5:15 . Told him i drove almost 2 hrs to get here he said not his problem and he wouldnt want to sell me a car with a price i had offered anyway. So i didnt even get to see him nor car. He left without waiting. I was furious. I really dont think he should be in a service business. He should never even listed cars on this website. Horrible horrible experience. Nobody should ever try to go to this place. Thank you.

So sorry about this experience. This is not how we operate our business. We apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience. Please feel free to c...ontact us. We would like to resolve the situation. 413-525-4040

Meadows Motor Cars