This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Not like the Franchise Dealerships

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure serving you. If we can help you again please let me know. Thanks! Gary-meadowsmotorcars.

I was extremly pleased with the way this dealership handled themselves. I am familiar with the car buying process and the hassles you have to go through most of the time, especially being a women in the car world. The people were up front and courteous, made me feel comfortable and I did not get the feeling I was being taken advantage of, which is the way I felt before with the big name dealerships. I bought a 2010 Sonata, with a Car Fax, traded my junk car and the deal was finialized within minutes, no back and forth "I have to talk to my manager" and then you are at the dealership for the whole day. They gave me a new battery, and I had to bring it back for an alignment, which was no problem, in fact they apologized that the issue wasn't taken care of in the beginning. Highly recommend this dealership for used cars, my Sonata feels brand new!!

• Stopped in to buy a car

Stopped in to buy a car. It had been sold the day before. They were very nice and are now looking for my car.

Thanks for stopping in Joe. I hope we can find something that works for you.

Thanks for stopping in Joe. I hope we can find something that works for you.

• WONDERFUL DEALERSHIP

Thanks Joe! Thank you for your purchase and the great review.If we can ever help you again please call. Thanks again!!! Gary.

I WAS VERY SATISFIED. I DROVE 90 MILES TO SEE AND TEST DRIVE THE USED CAR I WAS INTERESTED IN. GARY HAD THE CAR READY ON MY ARRIVAL. HE IMMEDIATELY PUT PLATES ON THE CAR AND MY WIFE AND I WENT ON A NICE TEST DRIVE. WE DISCUSSED PRICE AND I SAID I WOULD GO BACK HOME AND CHECK WITH MY CREDIT UNION. EVERYTHING GOT APPROVED AND WE PURCHASED THE VEHICLE. OVER THE WEEKEND THE CAR WAS CHECKED AND SERVICED. LATE MONDAY AFTERNOON WE DROVE TO PICK UP THE CAR, BIG MIKE WALLACE WAS WORKING< HE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL SO WE COULD COMPLETE ALL THE NECESSARY PAPER WORK. MIKE PUT OUR PLATES ON THE CAR AND OFF WE WENT. THIS IS A GREAT DEALERSHIP FOR GOOD FAIR PRICED USED CARS. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO A FRIEND AND BY ANOTHER USED VEHICLE THERE IN THE FUTURE. POLISH JOE

• Awesome!

Thank you very much for your business and great review. We look forward to serving you again. gary-meadowsmotorcars.

Ive bought 2 cars and am in the process of buying a 3rd. Gary and "Big Mike," are very good, low pressure, information oriented sales people. The prices are great and vehicles clean and well presented. Any mechanical issues were addressed and fixed prior to the final sale, with 60 days to follow up on anything else. (Though you wouldn't know it by looking at them, these are after-all used cars.) An excellent buying experience backed up with trusted, quality work.

• horrible sales man's manner

I've never met a someone like this perosn gary. I've made an apoointment with him and i told him i will be 15 min late becuz of an awful traffic and he said that is fine. When i call him back to check with him he said he is leaving cuz he has a plan at 5:30 when i told him 2 hrs ago i will be there at 5:15 . Told him i drove almost 2 hrs to get here he said not his problem and he wouldnt want to sell me a car with a price i had offered anyway. So i didnt even get to see him nor car. He left without waiting. I was furious. I really dont think he should be in a service business. He should never even listed cars on this website. Horrible horrible experience. Nobody should ever try to go to this place. Thank you.

So sorry about this experience. This is not how we operate our business. We apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience. Please feel free to contact us. We would like to resolve the situation. 413-525-4040

• Great experience

thanks for the great review. if you need any help in the future please contact me. thanks again!! gary-meadowsmotorcars.

We had a great experience, everything went smooth right and everyone is friendly and helpful. We will definately go there again as well as recommend them to others.

• 2004 Deville

hi cindy, thank you for the great review, it means a lot to us. thanks again! gary-meadowsmotorcars.

Got a great trade in for my car towards this 2004 Deville. They were very good about addressing the items that needed to be corrected and did it in short order. They went over and above on the safety check and repairs. Very pleased. Priced right so didn't need to do the haggling (I hate that the most when buying a car). Would recommend to friends and family, will return when I need another vehicle.