Call This Dealer

1036 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Moore Imports from DealerRater.com
  • Amazing

I couldn't be happier with my experience at pete moore. Charlie Rotenberry and the team at pete moore were fantastic. The patience and professionalism... were beyond soectatular. They worked extremely hard to put me in the vehicle I wanted. Thank you Charlie.

• A great experience every time,

For there grate service and high quality I would recommend Pete More Volkswagen to anyone and to Rick Crib band Mike Kern thank you for all your help.

• Very satisfied customer

Every one was very nice and extremely helpful. They were knowledgeable and really worked with me to get a fair deal for myself and for Pete Moore. I a...bsolutely love my new Mitsubishi Outlander and would highly recommend using Mr. Prell as your consultant.

• Great Team Work

Thank You Mark for our forth (4Th) VW through You!!! Thank You to Jeff for working this latest trade. Thank You to Kim in Finance for getting the loan...!

Overall Experience

• Smoothest and fastest vehicle purchase

Went in for a test drive and trade in my current car. After returning from the test drive they already had a "out the door" price including the trade ...in. Easiest car purchase ever.

• Fantastic!!

Our experience at Pete Moore Volkswagen with Mark Torelli was awesome! He was super helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. He went out of his way to h...elp us find the perfect 1st car for our daughter. We will definitely be going back to Mark Torelli for our next car!!

• Awesome

just bought my first new car in years. the last time I did such it was a real chore. needless to say I wasn't expecting anything different this time a...round. well I was totally wrong. it was basically an in and out experience. I'm not sure all dealerships work this way, but Pete Moore hits it out the ballpark, or did for me anyways. from my salesman, Mark Torelli, to the staff. A+. keep up the good work and I hope to see all of them again on the next purchase

• New car purchase

Everyone at Pete Moore VW was friendly and great to work with on my new car purchase. I appreciated the no-pressure attitude of the salesman, David. ... The sales and service managers answered my questions simply and patiently. And the financial paperwork was effortless as well. Thanks to the whole team for a fun and festive environment. Made the whole experience rewarding!

Overall Experience

• Easiest New Car Experience Ever!

David went over and beyond to find me the exact car I wanted. I wasn't sold on the color of the model on the showroom floor and he knew the inventory ...well enough to point out one that was perfect. He had the keys ready and I slid in. Everything was clear from the beginning and I didn't have to hassle going back and forth on the price, Jeff made that part easy. A fair offer at the start. David explained everything down to how to sync my phone to use the Apple Play app. Thanks!!!

• Excellent buying experience

I have bought many cars in my lifetime, and have had a variety of experiences, from terrible to great. This one rates at the great end of the spectr...um. Our salesperson, David Swartout, was very helpful, polite, and straightforward. His supervisors, Jeff Korel and Louis Trotta, were excellent as well. As a team, they worked hard to create a deal that was fair to me and fair to the dealership, and were honest and forthcoming throughout the entire process, and didn't try any of the games that are now so very common at other dealerships.

Pete Moore Imports