McCarthy Blue Springs Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (816) 295-6219 (816) 295-6219
Used (816) 295-6316 (816) 295-6316
Service (816) 295-6982 (816) 295-6982

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

My wife and I worked with Robert Strong. He was informative without being pushy. We told him what we were looking for, and he showed us the perfect vehicle without trying to sell us something we didn't want. The overall experience was excellent. Highly recommended!

1.0

Don't do it say one thing do something else. A car with...

Don't do it say one thing do something else. A car with 30,000 but tires look like 100,000 yeah came off a different car u got me .stay far away

2.0

Bait and switch

First, the building is squeezed between two sister new lots, emphasizing the dinginess of this lot, complete w/ flickering light bulbs and worn out furniture. Second, the price they list is ONLY if you use financing and trade in a car w/ <100000 miles. It does say that deep in the small text fine print, but when their initial offer for a vehicle is $2000 more than the "internet" price, this feels text-book bait and switch. So happy I drove 40 minutes for nothing.

Dealer response

L, we are concerned to hear about your experience. However, we searched and could not find any record of you visiting our dealership under the provided name. Could the visit have been under a different name or possibly at a different dealership? Please contact me directly so we may investigate further. I can be reached via email at kkramer@mccarthyautogroup.com, or you can give me a phone call at 913-800-1155. Thank You, Karl A. Kramer, Communications Director / McCarthy Auto Group

Lyle Harris was the best salesman I have ever had. I...

Lyle Harris was the best salesman I have ever had. I used to hate buying cars. He made it easy and fun! I need a dependable car. I got that plus luxury! Thanks Lyle!

Dealer response

That's what we love to hear! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Just purchased vehicle from this dealership. Our sales...

Just purchased vehicle from this dealership. Our sales rep Jay Cortez was professional and treated us with respect. He is the best. Ask for Jay at McCarthy Hyundai.

DJ has always come thru for me and met all my needs. She...

DJ has always come thru for me and met all my needs. She is awesome. She treats you like family. No pressure sales. Love it.

Dealer response

We are elated to hear that! Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

The staff here is always very personable, positive and...

The staff here is always very personable, positive and able to meet all my needs. If I have special requests there is no hesitation and I feel my car is in good hands. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else to be serviced. Very appreciative. Mrs. Laura Garcia - Moore

Dealer response

Thank you for the excellent review, Laura! We are elated to hear of your great experience, and that our staff continues to make you feel welcome and appreciated. We hope to see you again soon!

Great New Car Purchase Experience.

Ryan Foster (Sales Mgr.) & Robert Strong (Sales Consultant) provide a great new car experience, from the initial vehicle overview, pricing, vehicle locating through delivery. Kevin Fitzpatrick

Dealer response

Wow, we are so happy to hear about the great experience you had at our dealership! It was an immense pleasure to work with you and help find your perfect vehicle. We sincerely appreciate your business, and hope to see you again in the future!

THE CAR

Thanks to Andrew , Tony and the McCarthy team for a wonderful experience in purchasing a vehicle from you. We are VERY Happy with our car and can’t wait to take it on a road trip.

Dealer response

McCarthy has not done me wrong yet. They are very...

McCarthy has not done me wrong yet. They are very reliable and will do great work on your car. I'm always happy with my service performed here.

Dealer response

We are so pleased to hear about your great service experience at our dealership, Paulette. If there is anything further we can do to assist you, please let us know!