Call This Dealer

2162 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Moore Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Service
    February 12, 2017

Great service! They fixed my truck right the first time. People were all very pleasant and helpful.

• Helped get a good deal
    February 17, 2018

Team gave a great out the door price right from the beginning. Made sure I got all rebates and employer related discounts that I could possibly qualif...y for, without requiring a lot of haggling. Both Paul and Don were very knowledgeable and helpful throughout, and made sure I was well taken care of.

• Tonnetta W - Excellent Customer Experience
    February 16, 2018

The Service I received from beginning to end from the Sales Team was Excellent. The service after my purchase is Great. George Miller is Awesome!

• traverse
    February 16, 2018

good service from all from beginning to end. I found every one to be helpful and would bend over backwards to help with the purchase of the car.

Overall Experience

• The way it should be !!!!!!
    February 15, 2018

We were car shopping recently because we had to get our 17 year old son out of an old beat up truck that was turning into a money pit. We had a bad ex...perience that morning at another dealership and my wife suggested Rodney @ Pete Moore on a recommendation. I don???t like car shopping but Rodney, from the first moment on, made our experience and purchase a pleasure. He was honest, down to earth, told us up front that we will not get the ???run around???.....and we didn???t. He was instrumental in offering advice and suggestion based on our needs and price. The whole dealership was efficient, hassle free and courteous, throughout the whole process. My son loves his new ride and Pete Moore, and Rodney specifically, has earned our trust and business. Thanks for everything.

• Car Buying Experience
    February 13, 2018

I recently purchased a new Chevy Cruze. I had a bit of a lapse with the salesmen, but everything worked out for the best. I appreciate the hard work... of the Pete Moore team.

Overall Experience

• Great service and great cars.
    February 11, 2018

Buying from Pete Moore Chevrolet was an excellent choice. The service was attentive and informative, I did not feel pressured at all, and they were ab...le to meet beyond my standards. Chad was an awesome salesman and I will recommend this company to anyone who is in search of a reliable and great car.

Overall Experience

• it was a very pleasanf experience
    February 9, 2018

Buying a car was one of the most stressful thing that I had to do. Then we went to Pete Moore. From the moment we stepped out of car we were treated... with respect , no high pressure just information that we needed to make our decision. You have a bonus with Paul Graves. He knows the product and listened to us about what we wanted. I would work with him again when the time comes that we replace our truck

• Great
    February 9, 2018

Nice and found what I needed in a car. Fast with process of buying a used car. Friendly, helped me get the car I came in back to repair shop

• Best Auto Buying Experience Ever
    February 7, 2018

I've bought LOTS of vehicles & but the deal I had with Mark Torelli at Pete Moore Chevrolet has by far been the easiest & stress fee experience I've... ever had. I got a great deal on a 2017 Express Van. Mark was a pleasure to work with. He didn't pressure me & worked to get me a good deal. I will definitely be going back to him & Pete Moore Chevrolet purchase.

Pete Moore Chevrolet