Pete Moore Chevrolet

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2283 reviews

2283 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Moore Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• February 12, 2017

Great service! They fixed my truck right the first time. People were all very pleasant and helpful.

June 21, 2018

Brian is the reason we come back. This is car #3 in three years with many more to come. Brian is easy to work with and just as determined as you are... to find the perfect new vehicle to fit your needs. I recommend Brian to everyone looking for a car. All the people at Pete Moore Imports is absolutely wonderful to work with. I look forward to buying my next car from Brian.

June 21, 2018

Pete Moore Chevrolet provides an outstanding car buying experience. My salesperson Paul Graves was very knowledgeable and saw my sale through to the ...end even when it was Saturday night and past closing time. We had a few hurdles on my part but with his help they were easy to get over. Financing has quick and easy. My apologies for not remembering his name but he was very knowledgeable on all financing aspects and explaining the process to me. On a side note, I was hungry and they had pizza to eat. One of the easiest time ever buying a car.

June 19, 2018

I was a desperate need for a vehicle. My finances were not great, Dickie and the dealership did everything possible to get me into a car.

June 18, 2018

Dane and the Manager were excellent and found exactly what I was looking for at an affordable price. I wanted a manuel transmission with a convertible... and they went to other dealerships to find the car that I wanted.

June 16, 2018

Properly the only dealer from Texas to Florida that got more then one conversion van to look at on their lot. We found what we were looking for in one... place.

June 16, 2018

The total sales experience was easy and quick. We traded in our truck and got a fair trade in price for it. We love our Camero. We highly recommend... this dealership.

June 13, 2018

I was very impressed when I went to Pete Moore Chevrolet searching for a new vehicle. I was greeted by Mr. Dickie Heckler. He made me feel very comf...ortable. I told Dickie that I wanted to purchase a 2018 Traverse Chevrolet SUV. Also, I told him exactly what type of features I was looking for in this particular vehicle. I had his undivided attention. Before he showed me the vehicles Dickie introduced me to his manager and told his manager what type of vehicle I wanted. His manager told me that they would get me exactly what I was looking for in that particular vehicle. He showed me the vehicle; he told me about all of the special features and how they worked. Dickie told me that once my 2018 Traverse Chevrolet SUV comes he will take to the Service Department and introduce me to the staff who will be servicing my new 2018 Traverse Chevrolet SUV. While they are searching for my special request of the 2018 Traverse Chevrolet SUV they have provided me with a loner vehicle. As a valued new customer I was completely satisfied.

June 12, 2018

Nice, helpful salesman. That means a lot and no pressure to buy. We bought our last suv at Pete Moore and it was nice. I always tell friends and famil...y how they are really good to work with.

June 12, 2018

Quick process, and up front pricing plan that met our needs and estimate was spot on. Loan process was very smooth and military friendly. Allowed us... to take vehicle home over night which allowed us to drive past the normal local area and be able to take our kids on a ride to see how they all fit without having to take them to the dealership. Dave was very experienced and professional; gave me a very competative interest rate and extended warranty plan that works best for us. Shout out to Steve too, the accessories guy, who I'm still putting to work.