1849 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pete Moore Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Service

Great service! They fixed my truck right the first time. People were all very pleasant and helpful.

• Chad Karahalios is THE BEST!
    April 22, 2017

I had some reservations about trying yet another dealership..ugh..I usually hate the the dealership experience. I was able to do a much needed trade down had I came to see Chad at Pete Moore. Chad provided a great experience, and excellent customer service.Ask for Chad,he's great. I would use him again in a heartbeat!!

• 2017 Traverse
    April 22, 2017

We were looking for a 2017 Traverse 1LT in Siren Red Tintcoat with 8 passenger seating and the Style & Technology Package installed. Pete Moore did not have that exact vehicle on their lot so our sales person Dickie Heckler searched other dealer inventories, found that exact vehicle and had it delivered for us the very next day. Sale went seamlessly and with no problems. I would highly recommend Dickie Heckler, he has years of experience, is very through and a true pleasure to work with.

• Awesome
    April 19, 2017

I am always apprehensive when trying to buy a new vehicle. It is absolutely not my favorite thing to do. My daddy raised me a ford girl and even when he bought his three Chevy's, I remained loyal to Ford. When we contacted Pete Moore's Chevrolet, Dickie became our salesman. The whole process was awesomely handled by Dickie. He was professional, courteous and knowledgeable. When we buy another vehicle, we will return to Pete Moore. I will and have reccomended yall to anyone I know looking to purchase a new ride. I have a Chevy Colorado and am very happy with it.

• Great Experience
    April 18, 2017

My husband and I have been looking/research for approximately 2 months for a newer vehicle. We settled on Pete Moore. We had a great experience and found the right vehicle I was looking for at the right price. Rick Downs was a pleasure to work with.

• Simplified and comfortable
    April 18, 2017

The experience was beyond expectation. George Miller made us comfortable working on what we asked for. Great job George! Surely, we will recommend you and your dealership!

• Had a great exeperience, Wayne was great!
    April 17, 2017

Wayne listened and was very helpful making sure i was getting what i wanted. The staff was very great to my son making sure he was happy too.

• Wonderful Customer Service
    April 15, 2017

My Fiance and I went to Pete Moore Chevrolet in search of a used car. My co-worker, gave me Brian Wimett's name. He was wonderful. I told him what I was looking for and he took us around the lot until he found the right SUV for me. I look forward to working with Brian in the future and I will recommend him and Pete Moore Chevrolet to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• Pleasant, very pleasant.
    April 15, 2017

Pleasant is what I'll say about these no hype guys, Allan and Anthony at Pete Moore. I give them a big TEN. Definitely recommend

• Purchasing a vehicle
    April 14, 2017

David was Great! He made the process easy and smooth. I would definitely recommend him and Pete Moore to anyone. Also would like to add that everyone I dealt with made me a life customer