Audi of Charlotte

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 627 reviews

Call This Dealer

627 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Audi of Charlotte from DealerRater.com

May 25, 2018

Audi of Charlotte is pretty simply about as good as it gets in this space. Greg Butler, my sales rep, Peppi, the finance manager, and Kyle (tech guy ...doing the delivery) were all extremely helpful ,friendly, and accommodating in every sense throughout the purchase process - answering all my questions and working with me patiently on timing for delivery. I have also dealt with the service department on one other occasion for my girlfriend's vehicle and while a touch slow, was exceptional in thoroughness of the work and went out of their way to even identify a battery on the key that needed to be replaced (we did not complain about it - they just found it on their own) and did so voluntarily while the vehicle sill in warranty. End to end extremely pleased with the team here and cant recommend them more. Outstanding group to do business with.

May 25, 2018

Great person to be around and easy to talk to! He had all the info I needed and made the process quick, fun, and simple! Thanks Max!

May 24, 2018

Turned down by many dealerships. Gave Mr Max a call and he assured me he will take good care of me and that's what he did. Not only did Mr Max get me ...in a Audi, he got me everything I wanted in one car. Cool Guy, Great man. Great Team

May 24, 2018

Malik our salesman was so easy to work with. He listened to us and guided us to a perfect vehicle. Hope he is there later on.

May 24, 2018

Presently surprised by my overall experience at this Audi if Charlotte . People were genuinely interested in making sure my needs were met. All were... knowledgeable and extremely professional. Would highly recommend this dealership and suggest they are the go-to place to buy an Audi if in the Charlotte area

May 22, 2018

Max is super friendly and welcoming. He explained everything clearly and even performed a magic trick and found the color I wanted for my Q7. Super ha...ppy with the process.

May 21, 2018

Michael was a pleasure to work with. He was very attentive to our requirements, was extremely courteous and prompt with the service, unlike the other ...car dealers(esp. Hendrick!). He even went the extra mile to come on his off-day to ensure we have a smooth & hassle-free car delivery. Overall, an enjoyable experience true to the brand.

May 21, 2018

Malik was so helpful and made our experience enjoyable .If he could not answer our question,he did not hesitate to find out from someone else.

May 20, 2018

Outstanding experience purchasing a new A4. Max was extremely helpful and very patient. He worked very hard to help negotiate a great deal. No pres...sure sale - great balance between following up and giving us time to decide. Very satisfied with the experience and highly recommend Max and Audi of Charlotte.

May 19, 2018

While I love my new Q7, dealing with finance/management was painful when selecting the extended warranties. They just don???t make it easy for a non-c...ar guy like me to digest the numbers. Consequently, I spent nearly 2 hours having to ask questions. Of course, they could do the customer-friendly thing and have a comparison sheet with assumptions and averages of past ???fail??? stats for parts with expected repair costs, but they don???t. They would rather make it an opaque process and take your money. I cannot begin to describe the ill-will I felt after having paid cash for the model. You???d expect them to want to make me feel good. Especially as I???m in the market for another car. Icing on the cake was that I called to arrange the car pick up and a review with the technician. The manager Marcus told me ???No problem, we???ll be here until 8pm.??? I rearranged my schedule and travelled over an hour to get there only to find the technician had left. The manager didn???t even have he integrity to come out and say he was sorry. I tried to walk back to his office to talk with him but 2 cronies cut me off. ???He???s with a client???. The guy has a glass office! I saw he was not with a client. He wasn???t even in the phone. (And for the record he never called me back to say sorry or even make sure my pick up went okay.) I gave him 2 stars below, not 1, because after selecting the warranties I wanted I asked him ???please don???t rip my head off with these fees??? and he gave me what seemed to be a reasonable discounts, (although the final cost of the warranties were still close to 15% more than the actual cost of the car.) The dealership???s saving grace was that a young salesman named Malik Campbell offered to take me through the car to explain its features. He made it clear he was not the technician, but honestly, he did a great job of simply and patiently taking me through all of the beautiful features and innovations of the Q7. I warn you, he looks young, but Malik is a smart guy, well-balanced and full of integrity and good intent. He???s got a bright future ahead of him. I should also put in a good word for Greg Butler who sold me the car. He was easy to deal with and knew his car data well. He was not able to be in the dealership when picked up the car, which is why I had the opportunity to meet Malik. Greg later called to offer to set me up with the technician at a later point in time. I will definitely take him up on this. The title of my review is because Greg had told me that one of the reasons I should go with his dealership is that you???re a person here. A name. Not a number, like some of the bigger dealerships in town will make you feel. Ironically, the way I was treated when I went to pick up my car made me feel like a number. Like a sucker who shelled out 80+k for a car and warranties in cash and was then being dodged now they had my money. The question ???would you recommend the dealership???? Is a yes/no question. I would have appreciated a ???pass??? or ???no comment??? option. I put ???yes??? because 2 good people were apart of my experience and I would not choose to do anything to steer business away from them.

Audi of Charlotte