Average based on 24 reviews.
  • good experience

I purchased a 2008 BMW X5 Rich and Jesse MacKoul were professional knowledgeable and reasonable, it was a great experience.

• no charge loaners!

New front wheel bearing. I made the appointment, they gave me a no charge loaner car. Car was ready on time and they let me pick it up after hours. I have bought 8 cars from MacKouls and I'm here looking again. My friends and family have bought another 7 cars. For good used cars, expert repairs and an overall great car buying experience............ MacKouls cars

• 50 stars

I've purchased 3 cars from MacKouls Cars, a Volkswagen, Saab, and a Mercedes Benz. I find the people there to be professional personable friendly and most importantly, honest. Not only have they sold me top of the line great cars, but also the service they perform is also top shelf. All done in a timely manner, even providing me with a car to use til the job is done. Not Knowing much re: the mechanics involves with the repairs and replacements its comforting to me to never to have to worry about the work done to my car because i have never been disappointed. Everything from Oil changes to body work when a deer hit my car the work has always been perfect. I will never buy a car anywhere else or have my car serviced anywhere else. on a score of 1 to 10 these guys deserve a 50!

• Professional

Rich and Jesse Mackoul were professional knowledgeable and reasonable. It was a great buying experience

• awesome service

service done it went awesome, everything went well. whenever anything came up they took care of it no questions asked. Very nice and took care of it as if it was their own.

• Very Pleased

Brakes done. Very well Very pleased. Would use this company again in the future.

• no pressure

Excellent car, delivered as promised. Excellent condition zero pressure. Complete understanding of customer needs and concerns.

• great Experience

8 months ago I came to Mackouls, and the owner Richard and his son Jesse helped me out with purchasing a 2010 Lincoln MKS. Great guys to work with, they both knew exactly what I wanted and reached out to my demands and got exactly what I wanted. I will definitely come back to purchase my next vehicle and refer my friends who are looking for good service and great cars for a reasonable price. Ask for Richard the owner, before selling a car, he has great stories to share with you as well. It was a pleasure listening and to him and doing business with him as well.

• service

Battery, tires. Always address my concerns and fixes the problem. Referred by my boss many years ago. I have bought 2 used cars. I will not go anywhere else. Excellent service

• good experience

My first experience buying a car at Mackouls has been such a positive one, I know Ill be back when the time comes. It was a no-hassle experience, with lots of cars to choose from. I love my new vehicle and knowing I can bring it back for regular maintenance and any repairs it needs. The people who own/work/run mackouls are a pleasure to work with.