4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 548 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

548 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Coggin Nissan at the Avenues from DealerRater.com

• February 14, 2017

I went shopping for a used vehicle about two weeks ago. Several dealerships told me my only option was put down a substantial down payment and buy a n...ew vehicle for a much larger price than I wanted to spend. I went to Coggin Nissan and spoke with Kyle Smith. With his help and the assistance of the used car manager, he put a great deal together for me. We'll be finalizing the deal later this week.

Thanks for the feedback, Scott Christie. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Coggin Nissan at the Avenues. Ron Messinetti, Gene...ral Manager

May 12, 2018

I buy all of my vehicles here. I don't see any reason to go elsewhere. They treat us like family. The amenities, atmosphere, we love it.

May 12, 2018

Great job! I have had a blessed experience. Five stars for a salesperson, Vladimir Voloshin! I'll definitely recommend this salesperson and dealersh...ip. Go Voloshin!

May 11, 2018

Could not have been happier with the entire process. We knew what we wanted called in spoke to Vlad outlined numbers and closed the deal the very next... day. In and out with a GREAT deal!!!! Vlad provided exemplary customer service and I would recommend him for any of your car needs!!

May 11, 2018

There are many models of the same vehicle and Vlad knew the differences with all of them. This helped me lease 2 new cars and feel very satisfied. Vl...adimir further did an outstanding job explaining the cost and breakdown of what I was paying for and it was an excellent experience because of it. I will purchase my vehicles in the future from Nissan thanks to Vladimir V.!

May 11, 2018

This is the 3rd vehicle I have purchased from them. The sales experience is above average and I would recommend you check them out if you are looking... for a new or used car or truck.

May 5, 2018

The sales staff at Coggin Nissan were great. They knew my needs and what I wanted in a car. They didnt try to steer me towards something cheaper just ...to get a car moved. They were polite and not pushy. Very hard to find when you are a female buying alone. Great Experience.

April 27, 2018

I was recently the victim of uninsured driver totaling my car I had for less than 2 years. So when my insurance and gap covered my loan I was left bro...ke and with no car. I reached out to coggins hopelessly. When I visited the dealership I walked in figuring I would be turned down. I am not sure how they managed but nothing less than a miracle occurred. Brian Luce was the one that worked with me, made me feel like family, was very understanding and got me a car reflecting my current needs. He made sure I left happy. I am still wondering how they managed to get me a vehicle under the circumstances I'm in but I am nonetheless ecstatic with my experience. I left with a new car and feeling like I gained a long lost uncle. Thank you so much coggins and especially thank you to Brian Luce.

April 21, 2018

Kyle was a great salesman and helped my mother-in-law and me but an Altoona and maxima. No pressure to buy and very friendly. Highly recommended!

April 8, 2018

Coggin is the only place to go for service. They do everything for my 370z and have a fun lobby to wait in. Ask for Bill

Coggin Nissan at the Avenues

Hello Michael, I was under the impression that we had resolved the issue of the scratch on your car after it was towed in to us. I would like to speak... with you in regards to your experience. You are a valued customer so your review concerns me and I would like to see how I can help. I look forward to speaking with you to make sure of your trust in our dealership. Ron Messinetti, General Manager, 904-694-4701

10859 Philips Hwy Jacksonville, FL 32256