Fisher Chevrolet

Sunday 11:00am–4:00pm Closed
New (928) 726-5600 (928) 726-5600
Used (928) 726-5500 (928) 726-5500

Great service

The service advisor I dealt with (Levi) was top notch! His attention to detail and keeping me informed were great!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to highlight a key member of our staff! We're glad to know they?ve been able to contribute to your positive experience with us. See you next time!

Service

Hines does great work. One of the reasons why I bought my cars at Fisher.

Dealer response

Thank you for your continued business! We're proud to know that we've been able to give you consistent quality service, and greatly appreciate your valued support!

Yuma Customer

Bought my new car here a year ago. They still treat me like the first day. Service department is prompt, courteous, and seem happy to help you. Fisher is optimum!

Airbag recall

It was done as promised. They even washed my truck. Awesome dealership!!!

Dealer response

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Fisher Chevrolet Buick GMC!

Oil change service at fisher cheverolet in yuma

Great customer service. They are expedient and professional

Dealer response

Hello, thank you so much for your high star rating! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review. We hope that you have a great day!

1.0

Very unprofessional!!!

Hector the service attendant seemed very professional at first but when I had problems with the services done on my truck and I ranted about it on social media, he proceeded to send me a private message attacking me for it!! I will NEVER do business with anyone there or any other Fisher auto dealerships in Yuma!!!

Dealer response

Hi, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. This will be brought to our Service Managers attention.

First oil change on new car

I actually didn’t see the quick lube sign and went to the service side by mistake. When the service department told me this, there was already a long line forming at the qick lube. The service department said they would take care of me. GREAT NEWS!

Dealer response

It's our commitment to ensure quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and professional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Great

Great service! Customer service was great fixed my issue quick and fast no hassle

Dealer response

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

R and L

Terrific service and we were treated great. Thank you Saul Gonzalez. We needed the block heater for up north and you were very accommodating! We love the Chevy!

Great Service

I worked directly with the finance manager Sal Pina he was very helpful. Overall the dealership experience at Fisher Chevrolet was the best I have ever had. In the small city that I live in most people drive to the larger city of Phoenix to purchase a vehicle, I would highly recommend for people purchasing a vehicle to give Fisher Chevrolet a chance to meet or beat the prices in the larger cities.