Sandy and Bubba's Milton Chevrolet

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 7, 2018

Overall terrible experience. Potential lemon law case. Was sold a new vehicle, found out that it was damaged before it got to me. Took many hours on... my part to do all the legwork to even get the dealership to take in the vehicle to fix it. They have it now and have not guaranteed me that they'll pay for the repairs, and have not given me a date that my vehicle will be finished. Have gotten rude service from general management and have not been able to find people that seem to care at all about the fact that I was sold a damaged vehicle as new. Currently looking into lemon law lawyers to explore my options.

Mr. Powell your review was passed along to our Management. We understand your concerns are being addressed by the GM, Dave Dilauro.

October 26, 2018

Was told it would take about an hour but took 2 1/2 hours

October 23, 2018

This was my first oil change for my new car. This was my 7500 vehicle oil change. The only thing that was odd about this experience was that my next oil... change was set at 12000 miles or when the oil life reaches twenty percent. I haven't had time to talk to the service department about the short interval oil change. Btw, I own a 1997 Ford Explorer with 197000 miles on it and the oil change interval on that thing is one year or 15000 miles because I use Mobil 1 high mileage synthetic oil for that vehicle. Overall the experience was great. I just wish dealerships that sell American brand vehicles would start to provide some courtesy services like washing your vehicle prior to returning it to you after a service. Every time I take my wife's 2011 Volvo into a dealership they wash the exterior and vacuum the floor. I would be willing to wait an extra thirty minutes to get my car back cleaned and washed since I bought it at this dealership and I didn't just by a $25K car.

July 6, 2018

Friendly, calm environment with staff having positive attitude who are informative of the buying process. Personable staff, making you feel great about... a huge investment. Thank you Tim for being the one to sell!

June 23, 2018

Mr Tim Spears was right on time! He was professional and very through in explaining my new truck features. Will was pleasant very personable. Overall awesome... group of people. I drove over 2 hours just to deal with this dealership because of the communication they provided while I was working this week. Mr Jim was quick in providing all the answers to my questions- love love my new Silverado ��

March 2, 2018

Great service and I was in and out with very courtesy treatment

February 27, 2018

Eddie at Sandy and Bubbas in Milton Fl was very friendly and helpful. He did a great job earning our business and I will definitely be doing business with... him in the future.

July 14, 2017

Sandy & Bubba's Milton Chevrolet treated me like family! Wonderful sales people, not pushy at all. Went way above & beyond for visiting vacationers(broke... down on the side of the interstate). They went 30+ miles out of their way to help strangers, even our little dog. I have never had service this good before EVER, not even in Nashville. Very happy with my purchase! Moving near by next year- I will definitely buy from them again! Special thanks to: Christian, Jay, Kendall, Travis, Moe, Delmor, and the staff- thanks for turning a bad situation into a great BLESSING we will never forget!!

June 29, 2016

The service department staff at Milton Chevrolet are consistently friendly, reliable, and professional. Their Corvette specialist is top-notch, and they... are the only shop around I trust to work on my car. I love that all the service staff know me by name and by my car. I feel like family! It's true that I often have to schedule an appointment at least a week in advance and that it usually takes a little while to get the work done, but I have no complaints about that since I can always count on the work and service being top-notch.

May 26, 2016

I can't give a higher recommendation for the team at Lou Sobh's Chevrolet in Milton Florida! They worked with me to get a new Corvette Stingray for a very... competitive price and everyone from sales through financing (including the superior maintenance and senior sales teams) treated my family and I professionally, courteously, and with a manner rarely found anymore in America. The whole dealership has a customer first attitude that makes buyers feel like they're dealing with folks that care about their needs and look to genuinely find a way to get them into a great car for an excellent price. I haven't rated the quality of repairs since my car is only 1 week old so far. They did introduce me to the maintenance supervisor and he too was equally down home and promised his highly trained maintenance team looked forward to providing anything needed. Lou Sobh's Chevrolet is well worth the trip to find your next Chevy - if they don't have it, they'll get it for you at a reasonable price.