• Ben peacock did an extraordinary job very professi

The environment was comfortable at Gatorland Toyota, very professional atmosphere..

Thank you for giving us some feedback Terrence. We appreciate it and we are happy to hear everything was great for you!

• Happy

Kyle Strawn did great job getting me set up in new Tundra

Kyle Strawn did great job getting me set up in new Tundra

• Allie did a great job

Allie my service advisor and the rest did a great job. I plan on coming back

Thank you for the feedback Josh! We are happy to hear you had a good experience!!!

Allie my service advisor and the rest did a great job. I plan on coming back

• Fast And Friendly

I always get my oil changed at Gatorland Toyota. They are fast and super friendly.

Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for servicing with us!

Thank you for the positive feedback and thank you for servicing with us!

• What title do you want? I have several titles

Jeff in service was excellent. He was the best service assistant I have ever had at Gatorland!!! I will ask for Jeff every time I come in for service and I will get his opinion on any car or truck I buy. Jeff has an amazing knowledge of cars and trucks and was able to help me greatly!!!

James, Thank you very much for the positive feedback on your service experience. We are very happy to hear things went so well. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks again!

• Efficient, Patient and Friendly - Dan Maher

Patrica, Thank you for the positive feedback on Dan and Ian. We are very happy to hear that things went smoothly. We hope you are loving the Rav 4!

Dan was the sales representative who took care of me and made the experience go smoothly. As an out of state resident, he made sure that everything was hassle free. I also commend Dan for the time he took in helping me understand the new technologies in the vehicle. Special thanks to Ian for making contact and helping with finding favorable pricing.

• Efficient, Patient and Friendly - Dan Maher

• Fast and friendly

Thanks Steve! We appreciate it a lot. Glad you were able to get in so quick! Enjoy the rest of your day!

I was there at 7 AM as was met immediately. A service advisor came right out and got everything going. In no time I was on my way. Everyone was very friendly and courteous.

• Fast, courteous, and professional.

Steve, Thank you for the feedback. We greatly appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

I was met by Allie quickly. Everything was taken care of on time and courteously. The waiting area is comfortable with TV and reading material while you wait.

• Caroline

Brandon was super helpful and made the whole process very easy.

Jacob and Caroline, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that things went smooth for you. We look forward to seeing you for service!

Brandon was super helpful and made the whole process very easy.