Select Motors, Ltd.

(5.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

• High Quality Experience

Jeff at Select Motors takes great pride in the cars he sells. He tries to sell only quality cars at a fair price. I bought a Mercedes Benz SLK 230 f...rom in July 2016. I felt we got such a good deal, I returned in October to by an Acura. Furthermore, I contacted Jeff several times after I purchased the SLK 230 with some questions, and he responded quickly and positively. I have already referred some friends. Thanks Jeff.

Chris, Thank you for your trust in us and your continued loyalty. Very glad to hear that the SLK got lots use this past summer. It is pleasure having... you and your wife as a customer. A sincere thank you from Jeff and Kathy

• A great dealer

If you're looking for a good car, then this is the place to go.

• Exactly what you hope for

I text Jeff at 11:30 pm regarding their, soon to be my s600, asking him to contact me the 1st thing in the morning. I received a phone call the next m...orning at 7:34 am and 25 minutes later I became the proud owner of a beautiful Mercedes s600. Now, I live in Memphis TN while Select Motors is located ib Plymouth, MI. This process for purchasing a car from a far was the easiest process that I have ever been a part of. Jeff was very honest and extremely fair throughout all of our communication. He sent me pictures of my car being loaded onto the shipping truck when I didn't ask him to do so. The practice of sending photos is an important step in the process that directly relieves you of any concerns or stresses that you may have, if any, surrounding their honesty or trustworthiness. The professionalism of both Jeff and Kathy absolutely cannot be overstated. I highly recommend purchasing from Select Motors from anywhere in our great land. Their salesmanship is exactly what you hope for when car buying. Thanks Kathy and Jeff. You guys are the best!

• Exactly what you hope for

I text Jeff at 11:30 pm regarding their, soon to be my s600, asking him to contact me the 1st thing in the morning. I received a phone call th next mo...rning at 7:34 am and 25 minutes later I became the proud owner of a beautiful Mecedes s600. Now, I live in Memphis TN while Select Motors is located ib Plymouth, MI. This process for purchasing a car from a far was the easiest process that I have ever been a part of. Jeff was very honest and extremely fair throughout all of our communication. He sent me pictures of my car being loaded onto the shipping truck when I didn't ask him to do so. The practice of sending photos is an important step in the process that directly relieves you of any concerns or stresses that you may have, if any, surrounding their honesty or trustworthiness. The professionalism of both Jeff and Kathy absolutely cannot be overstated. I highly recommend purchasing from Select Motors from anywhere in our great land. Their salesmanship is exactly what you hope for when car buying. Thanks Kathy and Jeff. You guys are the best!

• S430 Mercedes Benz Purchase

I recently purchased a Mercedes Benz S430 from Select Motors. I researched this type of car and I know I received a great price at Select Motors. Jeff... and Kathy are very professional, fair, and easy to work with. Jeff will be my new "car guy". Thanks, Jeff G.

• Exceptional service

Select Motors LTD in Plymouth, MI provided me the BEST service ever. I didn't feel rushed, they called back right away and they worked extremely well ...with my bank. It was the best car buying experience and I would recommend Select Motors to anyone. Great service. Wonderful people. Zero complaints. I needed a minor brake adjustment the day after purchase and they immediately set up service, took care of everything and followed up to make sure everything was ok. Wonderful service.

• The ultimate driving machine .. the great X5

Thank's for this small and good familly own dealership they put pride and respect for the cars and the costumers.. the cleaning of the showroom speach... for himself .. i will recomand this dealer to all the people who look for good cars ... thank's to Jeff and his wife for cainees and profesionalism .. This is not a steallership this is small american familly ... Thank you guys !!!!!!!!!

• cars.com review Select Motors

This is probably the sixth or seventh automobile we've purchase from Jeff, we've refereed another six or seven, I believe he has the best priced cars ...and cleanest around (I may have just lost my negotiating power).

• Nice Car and Buying Experience

Bought a low mileage 2005 Mercedes E500. Jeff was professional. Process was quick and painless. Nice car!

• 1998 MB SL500

Great buying Experience. Jeff picked me up from the airport, so I had 4+ hour drive back to Chicago to enjoy the car. Everything worked perfectly..........& the car was in great shape throughout! I'll be a repeat customer!!

Select Motors, Ltd.