Nye Motor Company

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 136 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 25, 2018

My husband and I have been to so many dealerships looking for a vehicle. I was on the internet and came across my dream vehicle! Nye Motor co. is an hour... drive for us. I contacted them to see if the vehicle was still at their lot and what I could do so I didn't have to waste time. I filled out the online application to see if I was approved. They called me right back and said I was approved and my car if I decided I wanted it will be there ready for me. My husband and I drove right there. We walked into a friendly no hassle environment! They handed us the keys to check out the car and let us test drive. Asked us what we thought and we said we'll take it. Right to paper work and on our way!! There was never any pressure or nagging. It was the best experience you could have buying a vehicle!!!

Thank you for the review Alisha! It was our pleasure meeting you and your husband! Thank you for your purchase!

June 8, 2018

Was awesome going in knowing what we wanted and the staff was happy to show us different options without overwhelming us. The process only took about an... hour including a test drive!

May 13, 2018

Hit a home run at Nyes after striking out at home. Kim made the process easy and explained everything to us. Got a great deal on my 2014 Passat. Thank... you.

March 12, 2018

This is our 3 rd time returning to Nyes when finding ourselves in need of a vehicle . They are very pleasant to work with and never pushy . We have always... been happy with our purchases and the service that we receive at Nyes . We deffinitly recxomend them and we will return when the time comes again .

January 24, 2018

My brother in law recommended Nyes - so glad he did! I got a great car at a great price with a no pressure buying experience. Tom and Brian Kiefer were... knowledgeable, helpful and were great to work with! Financing was easy too!

Thank you Pam! We are happy to hear you were pleased with your experience!

October 29, 2017

Got me into the vehicle I wanted this was the second vehicle my wife and I bought from nyes this year

Thank you for the repeat business! It was a pleasure working with you again!

October 24, 2017

I had such a pleasant buying experience. Absolutely no pressure. Willingness to work with you was great. Tom Kiefer, thank you very much. I will... definitely recommend Tom Kiefer at Nye Motors to my family and friends.

It was wonderful meeting you Sean! Thank you for your review!

October 3, 2017

If you're looking for a friendly no pressure car buying experience, you would like Nye. The prices were good too. The salesmen Ryan and Tom were helpful... and friendly. They give you lots of space. We bought a car there today and it was a pleasant experience. Very pleased with the car too.

Thank you for Choosing Nye Motor company Wendy! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our no pressure sales team!

September 1, 2017

One of the Best Experiences I have had buying a car! My family was completely welcome at the dealership, we were never pressured to buy, and the customer... service was great. On the day we decided to purchase, they had all the paper work ready and completed just for signatures. Tom was the man and he explained every details. Dealerships are a dime a dozen, but NYEs are head and shoulders above most. I recommend this dealership, if anything stop by for some fresh coffee, handful of candy, great variety of vehicles and classic conversations. Again Thanks for the service and a great vehicle.

Greg it was wonderful meeting you and your family! Thank you for choosing Nye!

August 16, 2017

Lowest Price we found after looking for several months. The salesman did not put pressure on us to buy and allows the space to test the car and think about... our plans to purchase the vehicle. We loved the facilities.

Thank you for your purchase! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience, and our dealership!