Call This Dealer

Used

• Excellent customer service
    June 4, 2017

Excellent customer service! Did not feel pressured to buy. Let me test drive the car on my own.

It was great meeting you! Thank you for coming in!

• Awesome experience!
    January 24, 2018

My brother in law recommended Nyes - so glad he did! I got a great car at a great price with a no pressure buying experience. Tom and Brian Kiefer wer...e knowledgeable, helpful and were great to work with! Financing was easy too!

• Friendly dealership
    October 29, 2017

Got me into the vehicle I wanted this was the second vehicle my wife and I bought from nyes this year

• Pleasant experience
    October 24, 2017

I had such a pleasant buying experience. Absolutely no pressure. Willingness to work with you was great. Tom Kiefer, thank you very much. I will... definitely recommend Tom Kiefer at Nye Motors to my family and friends.

• Great car buying experience
    October 3, 2017

If you're looking for a friendly no pressure car buying experience, you would like Nye. The prices were good too. The salesmen Ryan and Tom were help...ful and friendly. They give you lots of space. We bought a car there today and it was a pleasant experience. Very pleased with the car too.

• Engining technician for Navy
    September 1, 2017

One of the Best Experiences I have had buying a car! My family was completely welcome at the dealership, we were never pressured to buy, and the custo...mer service was great. On the day we decided to purchase, they had all the paper work ready and completed just for signatures. Tom was the man and he explained every details. Dealerships are a dime a dozen, but NYEs are head and shoulders above most. I recommend this dealership, if anything stop by for some fresh coffee, handful of candy, great variety of vehicles and classic conversations. Again Thanks for the service and a great vehicle.

• Great Prices-No need to negotiate
    August 16, 2017

Lowest Price we found after looking for several months. The salesman did not put pressure on us to buy and allows the space to test the car and think ...about our plans to purchase the vehicle. We loved the facilities.

• Matt Musser
    August 14, 2017

The salesman Ryan was very helpful and very courteous. He was not pressuring in the least excellent dealer, and I highly recommend!

• New car!
    August 12, 2017

Extremely happy with the process to get our new to use car!! Everyone was very helpful and friendly!!

• Rose Marie Berkezchuk
    July 20, 2017

Tom Kiefer was very through in selling the car that I wanted to buy. There was no pressure and the whole process was very enjoyable. I was a little ...hesitant in buying a car, but he gave more confidence in my choice. He business manners were down to earth as were he as a person. The whole process was painless. I drove my new car home the same day and every on loves it. Thank you for being so kind in your dealings with me. Sincerely, Rose Marie Berkezchuk

Nye Motor Company