Nye Motor Company

146 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 28, 2019

NO PRESSURE, salesman Thomas K. was great. It was nice to take a test ride alone with my wife and not have some annoying person pushing us.

March 14, 2019

Excellent costumer service. I was looking for a truck saw it at Nye Motor Co website went to see it. They did not bother me, they let me look the truck... in and out. I tested droved. Joel was so helpful. I didn't feel pressure in buying but guess what I came out with a nice looking truck. The whole process went fast while I enjoyed a free cup of coffee. Thanks to the guys that work at this dealership.

• August 19, 2018

We wanted a red SUV and saw one at Nye Motors. I stopped in to take a look and there was no one running out the door to hassle me. I asked to see the... inside and they were more than helpful. Later took it for a drive and loved it. The transaction went smooth as silk and I would definitely recommend Nye Motors to anyone. Great people! We love our new Ford Edge.

Thank you for the purchase! It was wonderufl meeting and working with you! Enjoy your Ford Edge!

March 12, 2019

Joe, Kim and Joel were so nice to work with, no pushy sales no hassle. I Love my 13 Ford Taurus thank you Nye Motors!

February 26, 2019

Purchased a 2013 Audi Q7 from the group at Nye Motors. Tom was terrific without being pushy at all. The buying process was easy and they were able to... beat the online rate I was quoted by more than a percentage rate. Perfect experience 5 stars all the way.

February 14, 2019

I have had nothing but bad experiences in the past purchasing a car. Haggling, keeping me at the dealership for 5 hours, etc. This experience was the... complete opposite! So laid back because they don't work on commission. No one was pressuring me to buy nor were they pressuring me to get a warranty once I did buy. Tom, Brian, Joel...all of them were amazing. They work together as a team and listened to what I had to say and were honest and fair. Best car buying experience HANDS DOWN. If you can be in love with a car, I am so in love with my 2016 Jeep Cherokee with all of its bells and whistles! I just bought last night and I've already recommended them to two co-workers!

January 29, 2019

I did much online research for vehicles that met my specifications. I found Nye online, visited their dealership, and completed my purchase the next day.... The staff were responsive and polite. The vehicles were exactly as described online. The prices were fair with no "haggling" required. I drove about an hour to get to this dealership and it was worth the trip.

December 4, 2018

After speaking to Tom on the phone at length I agreed to drive one hour and 45 minutes to visit the dealership. They had the vehicle I was looking for... at a reasonable price. I stressed to him over the phone on 2 different occasion's to please not waste my time if there is any rust on the vehicle. It is a work Van and would be seen by customers so appearance means a great deal. He assured me on 2 separate occasions that it was clean. 3 hours of driving and all I got was a headache due to his lack of consideration for others.

Steve, we are sorry to hear you were dissappointed with your experience here at our dealership. Please know it is never our intention to mislead a cus...tomer just to make a sale. Please take a look at our other reviews. We mostly have 5-star reviews with customers who are extremely happy with how we do business. We pride ourselves on being straight forward and honest with all our customers. The truck you were looking at is a work truck that is 11 years old and has 160,000 miles on it. Unfortunatley, a truck that old with those miles is going to show wear. Everyone has a different opinion on the condition of a vehicle. We feel that this truck given the age and mileage is very clean. We are sorry that you did not feel the same about the truck. We pride ourselves in disclosing all information as clear and honest as we possibly can. We hope you find a truck that will suit your needs.

November 15, 2018

My wife and I purchased a ford f150 0n 11/13/2018 we experienced a very laid back sales staff which was great. The next day we went to pick up the truck... and the staff was prepared with all the paper work and the truck was ready to go. I would recommend Nye motor company to everyone. Thank you Dale and Jamie

November 5, 2018

Sales staff was so helpful and laid back...no high pressure like at other dealers. Also didn't bad mouth other dealers or places, that is such a turn... off when places do that. Was supposed to take delivery of a different vehicle at 10:30 somewhere else and changed my mind after dealing with Kim and Tom. They were so accommodating, stayed open an hour later in order for us to get our paperwork/financing together. Highly recommend this dealership. Liked the family atmosphere.