• Great Service!

Wade and Arthur took great care of me, an effortless experience.

Wade and Arthur took great care of me, an effortless experience.

• Chevy Cruze

Had a very enjoyable experience at Courtesy Auto. Dave was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the cars and helped answer any question. They were also very willing to work with us on getting the best deal. Overall a very pleasant car buying experience.

• Kelsey O'Brien Hyundai Santa Fe

Everything went great and everyone was really helpful. Dave made me comfortable while test driving and the experience was one I won't forget (in a good way).

• Quintin Smith Nissian Cube

Great help from Dave and Justin. They were the best salesman I could have asked for in this new experience. Patience and the essence of family flows through this dealership.

• nissan altima

Dave was so Awsome and sweet. This is my 3rd car from COURTSEY AUTO

Dave was so Awsome and sweet. This is my 3rd car from COURTSEY AUTO

• Deanie Senters 2010 Charger

Great Place would come back . Dave was great made it very pleasant.

Great Place would come back . Dave was great made it very pleasant.

• Silverado 1500

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The best car buying experience I've had.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The best car buying experience I've had.

• car runs good and customer service was GREAT.

This is a family business here to help our community. Very friendly and professional staffs. Please, stop by to get your next car.

• Choice Books of Great Lakes, Inc. Irwin OH

The sales rep, Dave Arnold, actually followed up and gave me a call nearly 6 months after our other purchase. He had identified another vehicle in our profile, and so I am here closing another deal. I appreciate his remembering to follow up.

• Great Buying Experience

Best buying experience I've ever had with a car dealer, did research decided what I wanted found Courtesy had several well priced Jeeps so I filled out a credit application online and got a call from Wade the sales manager. After telling him what I was looking for I headed over. I was greeted by Arthur who got right to showing me exactly what I wanted. There was no "let me show you this car" that I didn't want. Test drove a few Jeeps with Arthur and then when I thought I knew which one I wanted they let me "Test drive" it for an hour or so while I tracked down a friend who checked it out for me. Even better, when I started to run out of time to close a deal, needed to get to a work thing and planned outing with family the next day, Wade and Arthur let me take the Jeep for the weekend. I brought it back Monday and they took care of the one thing I wasn't happy with on the car, had it detailed while I was loaned another Jeep to get lunch after I was dropped off there after taking my old car home. They got me a better rate than my credit union offered and weren't pushy about anything, and being a female this is important, they weren't condensing. Highly recommend them.