Kaiser Buick GMC Trucks

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 384 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

384 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kaiser Buick GMC Trucks from DealerRater.com

• Great dealership
    December 20, 2017

Our sales rep Roy Day was excellent. He spent hours with me searching other dealers and the internet trying to find the car that I wanted. Delivery ...was swift and Roy did a good job of not overwhelming us with the operating details when we picked up the vehicle. He gave us the most important points and instructions and showed us where to find answers for everything else. Another note I'd like to make is the excellent service department this dealership has. Lynn and the other service reps are wonderful. One of the main reasons we keep coming back, that and the low pressure sales pitch and affability of the sales staff. This is the fifth vehicle we have purchased from Kaiser and we will keep coming back. We like Buicks and we like Kaiser.

Kaiser Buick - GMC Review
    April 14, 2018

We have bought several vehicles from Kaiser Buick and have been pleased with every one. This last purchase went exceptionally fast and smooth and we a...re, once again, very satisfied with the quality of the vehicle and the helpfulness of the staff.. We also have our vehicles serviced with Kaiser and Lynne Coffey is top notch.

Great Experience
    April 9, 2018

The staff was great to work with. Jimmy was fantastic, never pushy but knowledgeable and showed us many options over a couple days. I have used their ...service department in the past and they are top notch, which made buying a vehicle here definitely worth it.

2008 Saturn Vue
    March 31, 2018

Jimmy was delightful to deal with. Listened to my particular situation and helped me with the right purchase. Would highly recommend him to any of my ...friends.

Top Notch
    March 30, 2018

In my opinion, Roy is a great sales person but a even better person. He take the time to get to know you so he can get you in the right vehicle. I per...sonally like Kaiser because of the people that work there. They all are helpful and do right by the customer. I would recommend this dealership to any everyone that would listen.

Great experience!! Second truck I've purchased from Kaise
    March 17, 2018

Because it's a great place to do business Roy day great to work with and did a fantastic job 👍👍👍👍🇺🇸&#...127482;🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸. This is the second truck I've purchased from Kaise Buick and Roy Day as a sales man. Great job guys. Thanks

Hassle free !!!
    March 5, 2018

Roy Day made my new car purchase hassle free. The easiest transaction ever. Dealing with Roy was like dealing with and old friend. Honest and true ...to his word. I'll continue to purchase from Roy in the future !!!

Overall Experience

All around best dealership ever!
    March 3, 2018

At age 75, buying a car this year was not my first rodeo. In the past I have walked out of a number of dealerships, who's employees treated me as if I... had a double digit IQ. I was in direct sales for over 50 years and I KNOW what I had to do to close sales. And, closing sales is the only way to get the money, which is why most of us go to work anyway. That said, I was treated kindly and with respect by everyone with whom I came in contact at Kaiser. I would buy there again.

Steven, we are happy to hear our team took such great care of you and made this a positive buying experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us... if there's anything more we can do! Safe travels!

Delightful experience purchasing a truck
    February 27, 2018

My husband & I had a hassle-free, easy and very pleasant experience with the purchase of our Chevy Colorado truck. Our salesman was very genuine, expl...aining all that we needed to know throughout the process. The finance guy, Doug MacMillan, was so organized and processed our paperwork expeditiously! This was the most pleasant car buying experience we have ever had! Thank you all for your efforts in making this a simple, honest and hassle-free process!

Amazing group of people.
    February 22, 2018

We have purchased 6 vehicles from Kaiser. Pete and Roy went above and beyond to meet our needs. Will return here in two and a half to three years for ...our next car

Kaiser Buick GMC Trucks