• Thank you Patrick!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Kim! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Hello, The reason that I am rating this dealership so highly lies solely on the actions of one employee; Patrick. At one point, I was literally kicking myself for coming to this dealership, as I normally drive out of my way to Mullinax (a hour drive - one way!), but Patrick revealed to me that customer service had not been entirely lost here at Prestige Ford. This manager went out his way to remedy the issues I was having and I left this dealership knowing he did his very best to provide me with the upmost customer service. I have thanked him personally but would like any recognition this review allows to him to be exemplified. Thank you, Kimberly

• Good Recovery from failed service delivery time.

Although they forgot about my service and failed to deliver on promised time, I saw and felt the sincerity of their apology and did good on recovery.

• Excellent experience

Excellent and knowledgeable group of friendly professionals. Very satisfied and looking foward to my next visit.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• 40,000 mile service

Very good. Reasonable wait time with updates re progress

Very good. Reasonable wait time with updates re progress

• Great Service

I was in for scheduled maintenance and on a schedule. The service deptarment got my vehicle in and out in no time!

• Excellent service without recall check

Thank you again for choosing Prestige Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

Everything was done for my vehicle, except. After I left the dealership, I received mail at home informing me that there is a recall on the vehicle; the same day.

Thank you again for choosing Prestige Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

• My Prestige Experience

This was Prestige Experience, which I relayed to the sales manager, Jonathon Dear Jonathan As you know I had recently had the elusive CAI put on my Mustang. This process enabled me to meet additional members of your Ford Team. The Parts Manager George, Jack Kwaak, and the Technician (unfortunately I did not get his name). The Parts Manager chose the proper part based on the needs of the car, and it runs beautifully, with a clear up-grade in performance. The Quicklane Advisor Jack, spent a lot of time with me explaining its function and care requirements. It was a great experience and I look forward to a long relationship with my new Mustang. Not to leave out Jon, the salesman, he was great. Thank You, Very Sincerely Nick

• Sherry Childs

We stopped in at dealership to look at colors and just look at the new 2017 Edge. We were assisted promptly by Sherry Childs. She was very cordial and very knowledgeable as to product and availability. She assisted in building the vehicle we most likely would buy and as that particular vehicle was unavailable at Prestige she was able to secure and delivery the vehicle we wanted to us on the same day. She continued to assist us in the buying process and stayed after closing to educate us on how to properly operate the vehicle. We could not be more satisfied with the assistance provided by Sherry.

• Review title?

Quick. easy, close near by Available. Free. courteous.

Quick. easy, close near by Available. Free. courteous.

• Now That's Service

From start to finish I was cocooned in an atmosphere of friendly, knowledgeable people. Service Advisor Abbey Bennett took me in hand and explained what was needed. She took that step beyond explaining patiently the complexities to this novice in the automotive world. She is a great asset, as were the other workers I encountered, to Prestige Ford.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, April! We strive to provide the highest caliber of service to all of our valued customers here at Prestige Ford. Thank you so much for choosing our dealership and we hope to see you again soon!